Hiya,

Thought the below might be great inclusions:

1. I spend time selling the same resource on trader tab, the same quantity and the same price. I would like to see a 'Add last offer' option to re-post the same offer instantly after the 10 minutes is up, instead of always having to go through the whole laborious slider process and coin equivalent etc etc

2. Making large trades between players is, lets face it, is a pain in the ......so much so that in trade discussions people negotiate on who is actually gonna make the trades. The blatant excuses people 'dont have the time to send the trades include:
- 'I would send you the trade but my baby is acting up' - bet they're actually 15 and dont evenhave a baby.
- 'Oh can you do it? I'm just cooking dinner' - bollox, i bet they're stuffing their face with takeaway as they type.

The point being, making loads of trades, each of small increments often of obscure amounts such as 345 for 115 (because of the ratios) is time consuming, and gives you a headache. Can we please have an option to send large trade amounts????

From a business point of view, you could always offer large trade amounts to those who spend gems, bet that would get you guys going, another gem-making scheme.

Either way pls make it possible to send large trades as I'm running out of excuses to tell people I can't do it. tata