Reply to Thread

Thread: Does your small, friendly guild have less than 15 members?

Nifty
    World
    Northisle

Question Does your small, friendly guild have less than 15 members?

Hello guild leaders

If your guild has less than 15 members, and your members are friendly and interested in multiplayer adventures, and you are happy for people to play the game in their own way, then I would like to join your guild.

What I can contribute to your guild is the cost of a few adventures which I will happily share with others, some mutual buffing and small scale trading, and the experience and advice of a level 31 player with a decent grasp of how to set up efficient production lines, and how to identify fair trades.

Please note however that what I cannot contribute to your guild is any gold coins. I need my coins for upgrades.

If you are the leader of a small friendly guild with a relaxed and cheerful approach to the game, and you have a slot available free of charge, you think I might have something to offer you, please contact me in-game.

Many thanks.

Winterset

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I have now found the small and friendly guild which I was seeking, so this enquiry is now closed. Many thanks to the guild leaders who got in touch with me.

Of course, if anyone is keen to share some multiplayer adventures, then you are still welcome to contact me in-game.

Reply to Thread