Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: TSO Retails Pack Main Voucher Code Auction

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    shrug

Only think i stated was a 1250 price to sell is no unreasonable due to the flexibility you buy. Ofc a 1250 starting price will put some people off and not others. Maybe he sells all he wants and maybe not- in which case he needs to decide if he tries to sell at regular gem price or not

Anyway the starting bid is not hugely different than many starting bids i see on auctioning lootspots- most will start at the minimum they would sell ot for and not risk a lower price in auction. Would i personally buy?

No- simple reason that i expect the prices to go down - if they don;t then it is my bad luck, if they do- then i buy cheaper than the ones rushing in to buy vouchers.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    these are reasonable comments I do like to read thanks guys

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    of course the gems have higher value then the deemed 2gc ..ppl basing value cause of what parrots and nobles cost but ur wrong to do that the gem code allows you to buy anything ..scouts licences and generals things you cant gift or trade for .. thats what most you saying i can get this and that for are basing ur comments on at the end of the day, some ppl will want the codes for other things not parrots or deeds. to them they will see the value and bid accordingly you who want parrots and deeds will see it over priced but you can go and continue to buy in trade.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    of course the gems have higher value then the deemed 2gc ..ppl basing value cause of what parrots and nobles cost but ur wrong to do that the gem code allows you to buy anything ..scouts licences and generals things you cant gift or trade for .. thats what most you saying i can get this and that for are basing ur comments on at the end of the day, some ppl will want the codes for other things not parrots or deeds. to them they will see the value and bid accordingly you who want parrots and deeds will see it over priced but you can go and continue to buy in trade.
    Amen

Now let's hope there will be buyers

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    i will be selling one also if someone is interested

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I just got the retail packs , codes will be gone soon. let me know if anyone is interested.

bibumo
    Bought one Gave first and all went well

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    he sold out same as i did and price was 1500 plus i could of sold double what i had

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Secondary voucher code. Offer: 1505 coins.

Reply to Thread