Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Confirmation when spending gems.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

Confirmation when spending gems.

I think the title says enough. Accidentally double clicking on the clear trade button should not cost gems without confirmation.

World
    Newfoundland
    Agreed I had this in prov house, cost me 120 gems, didn't even know till a couple days later.... BB did refund me half because I complained about it, is half really enough thou? shouldn't there be a confirmation on these types of speed ups? its costing people their real life cash. unacceptable IMO.

World
    Northisle
    I think the game needs way more confirmation buttons, or cancel options. It is gems and resources wasted.. I think that's not even the ubisoft's point, to waste gems to anything you didn't mean.. Game has more than enough options available to waste resources and gems in every transaction.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

GEM Spending confirmation - PLEASE!

I don't know whether I am the only one or not, but one of my biggest problems and a constant pain in my backside is the fact that any quests that you can complete by spending gems does not have a confirmation/"are you sure..." button so you can get out of wasting gems because you've accidentally pressed the finish button that somehow changes rapidly to the gem button in the blink of an eye. I have wasted more than 100 gems in completing quests not because I couldn't do it, but because once I have the requirements to finish the quest, for some frustrating reason, it quickly changes to the "spend gem to complete quest" button (which just so happens to be in the same clicking vicinity as finish quest button) and without warning, my gem total is deducted and my quest is completed.

PLEASE give us a chance to cancel out of spending gems on easy quests that we shouldn't be spending our gems on. It's really pissing me off. I've done it like 4 times already in the last 3 months or so and gems don't grow on trees you know! If you give a "are you sure..." option for material requirements suuuuuurely spending gems should have one too! Please game developer people... I'm pulling my hair out here!!!

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Houri; 26.12.15 at 10:47.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    I have never actually seen it as a problem and never made that mistake so cant really go with you on this.. But I do see your point here, and yes I think there should be a confirm button once pressed, like "are you sure" or "press here to continue" that way you would iron out these mistakes and yes I agree it does it with everything else like knocking down building and moving buildings.. I guess this is another way of getting you to spend a few extra gems and they are happy to go along with that.

So even though I have not had this problem myself and didn't even notice that there was a possibility for this error to be made I totally agree you have a valid point here and they should implement a second chance button as you said.

So you have my backing on this.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I agree totaly. I already done that my self so i just wasted half of my gem in a single mistake click.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    haha I'm glad I'm not the only one. What prompted this complaint is I had a daily request for 20 stones and 20 pinewood planks or something like that... And I ended up spending 35 gems completing this request. (I had 9k of each in the warehouse...) I'm still pretty cut about it. haha

Shadowvzs87

[IMPORTANT] Add confirmation dialog if we pay with gems

Please possible to add dialog when we use 2nd dary payment (gem)?

example at provision house, when i added alot stuff for craft and then regret what abort it then click to "X", but if someone want abort it faster then click faster and often happen the list jumping to 1st/currently crafting stuff where is the paying with gem icon instead the "X" so i lose gems for useless speed uping the fishfood crafting only because list jumping back to 1st production where the buy link got same place than the abort production.

similiar at quest where have option for paying with gem for complete it but that also got pretty annoying place, acctually if have a dialog with "do you really want buy - Yes/No" then that could be awasome /perfect....

(for not wasteing more gem anymore with [ rubbish ], i today lost 2x cost of this [ rubbish ])

Please be careful with words chosen,
    peck_ed

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Houri; 26.12.15 at 10:41.

World
    Sandycove
    This have seen this suggestion a lot. but not much change So be extra careful.
    Last edited by Duong_TonThat; 01.06.13 at 20:14.
    DT

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle

"Are you sure" box for gem spending PLEASE

I just accidentally spent 575 gems completing my daily quest. A single mis-click, no confirmation, gems gone, reward of 150gc (I think). Great.

Since BlueByte think it's necessary to bring up an "are you sure" box when I try to demolish an exhausted well, surely they can see the need for something similar when spending gems?

Since many gems are introduced through money payments, I think expecting players to just accept their gems are gone with a single accidental mouse-click with no attempt at confirmation is a little unreasonable.

Of course I could ask support to refund my gems, I wonder if they would be sympathetic?

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Houri; 26.12.15 at 10:43.

Reply to Thread