Reply to Thread

Thread: Trading

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

Trading

Ive found a few threads on trade ratio's are there any master threads about this? Or ideally a thread that shows how these ratio's are calculated? Ive messed around with calculating these myself and get rather different values, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...mportant-links

this one contains a variety of links to calculators which gives an indication for ratios of production to a standard equivalent. There are also some price sheets around. i know the one for NFL but dunno if ther eis one for northisle as each server will have its own economy and you cant use the price sheets of one as a good indictor of prices on another server really

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Yeah found some of thoes links v useful in the past, its price sheets im after atm im using http://castleempiresim.com/trading.php atm which has some ratio's that corresponde with the ones i have calculated, i juts wondered if there is a detailed break down of how these values are calculated. i understand server supply/demand will play a large part in server specific data but just dont like using other peopels values without knowing exactly where they have come from.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    most models break it down to equivalents of pine wood log production times and cost. There might be some spreadsheets around showing all the details as well

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    thats basically how i tried to do it just found my values were somewhat different to those i found on above link. dont suppose you know where a spreadsheet showing the detail might be found?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    is there a limit on trades? I enjoy playing the trading side of the game while waiting for recruits and it seems to limit me to the amount of trades I can make?

Reply to Thread