Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [Tool] SettlersOnlineTools - Combat Simulator

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I don't know why, but the "The End of the World" adventure doesn't show up in the combat simulator when using Firefox. IE and Google Chrome, just fine, but somehow not in Firefox.

World
    Sandycove
    Thx for this great and special tool Ulrich! Although I know it's been a long time since your last login in here I want to say something that I think that many players would want in this tool.

->Why don't you add 2nd and 3rd waves to be calculated? I can only calculate 1 wave using the numbers I provide (the best attacker does have multiple waves option).
    This would be extremely usefull and I don't see why it isn't already implemented as it is on all other compat sims out there...

P.S. If anyone knows anything more about this subject/and or the best way to contact the creators of this tool (I don't speak German but as a last resort I'll gooslate and write on the German forum) please post a reply! Thank you in advance!
    _____ ___________
    _..-=*The Dot*=-.._

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Nice simulator but it takes a long time to simulate the battles. Why are you even doing simulations? Everything is probability calculation so there is absolutely no need for simulating. It would reduce server load and wait time significantly if you changed it to calculate instead of simulate.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    BUG REPORT

victory 100%

the result different from
    victory 22%
    http://settlersonlinesimulator.com/d...en/#sim-result

/Link removed ~BB_Trafffer
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 08.05.23 at 08:38.

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    I love this simulator have used it all the time. Unfortunately I now cannot get past the advert for flash. I have 11.1. This only appeared for me today.

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    Sorry i have flash 11.6

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Great Simulator thanks. Will the Economy planner get upgraded to include items like the deer stalker hut?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Great tool!

Can you please upgrade it to use more CPU cores to reduce simulation times.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    absolutely brilliant tool, I've always wondered though with the languages, why is their American flag and UK flag? both the same language lol

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by justforforum View Post
    Nice simulator but it takes a long time to simulate the battles. Why are you even doing simulations? Everything is probability calculation so there is absolutely no need for simulating. It would reduce server load and wait time significantly if you changed it to calculate instead of simulate.
    Hi, this "no need to simulate"-thing comes up from time to time. I think it is possible to solve the problem of finding the best attacker without simulating BUT its not trivial! Actually it's a very very complex problem and simulating a pretty simple solution. I would be very pleased if someone could come up with a formula or someting to solve this problem mathematically - but as i mentioned - some people tried allready and noone did the job so far.

P.S. it wouldn't reduce server load, it would reduce your processor load . Cheerz.

Reply to Thread