Reply to Thread

Thread: General is not attacking as ordered

World
    Newfoundland

General is not attacking as ordered

and camps are not disappear after destroying leader camp in that zone.(that should bee free that zone)

I find this when I was playing adventure Outlaws.
    First I attacked camp that I ordered. Near that camp was also another camp with redzone. Both camps was normal. As I ordered my general attacked first camp and was succesfull. After that general somehow attacked another camp even I didnt order to attack that camp.
    I wasn't that time computer, because I didnt understand how general could intercept another camp. First camp was nearer and another camp red zone was half way in that camp red zone.
    I though that was some strange bug and I didnt care about it, lost only about 20-30 extra cavalry that attack.

Next I tried block. Block was succesfull and all my generals attack different camps.
    Leader camp was defeated but other camps didnt dissappeard and they lost battles.
    I lost about 320C 155S and 40 M. I also send ticket for support but I want only warn people that this is possible to happen.
    1. Block. 160C 15S
    2. Block 40M 160C
    3. Block 140S

That lost, kinda taked my game fun.
    I canceled my adventure since i was unable to continue. Played this adventure 2 times allready and this problem wasn't before.

Reply to Thread