Reply to Thread

Thread: Pulling down MINES before totally DEPLETED should give BACK MORE, such as:

World
    Northisle

Angry Pulling down MINES before totally DEPLETED should give BACK MORE, such as:

...and this is for MINES only!

EITHER:

1] the exact cost of materials to build it to lvl 1 (not some TEENY-WEENY % of tools/marble -- that's not even worth the trouble to pull down to get back)

OR

2] if you have upgraded your mine to lvl 2 or 3, pulling it down and rebuilding SHOULD keep it at the SAME level it was before being pulled down (without extra cost to level up again).

IMHO, of course...

World
    Newfoundland
    No, they should be left the way they are now. They're supposed to be a resource sink.
    What are you going to do with all the excess resources?
    No use in selling them because everyone will be in the same situation.
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    You will find that cost in terms of material resources tend to vary dependent upon what lvl of the game you are in. In the early stages, resources for building are at a premium, as you move on the types of resources you need and the premium changes.

Mines actually become "cheaper" as a result to build - except for gold mines (so I'm told!).

Personally, I don't bother knocking down nearly used mines unless I just happen to look at it when it is down to single figures, except for when I want to make a tactical change in their depletion - like a copper mine running out in maintenance or a couple of hours after I log out, but there is no need to increase the % returned - as I tell people with fields, knock down 4, only pay for 3!

Reply to Thread