Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Unable to play the game after hitting play button

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    I've been trying all day on/off from both Firefox and Internet Explorer and it's not working for me either. It was working fine yesterday and I've not changed any of my settings.

It goes to the cyan color screen for me, sticks there for awhile and if you leave it long enough it will go through the loading bar on the beta screen but sticks filling that up around 1/2 way.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have had the same problem for about the past 32 hours (never had it before)
    But, I think for some reason its browser related, as both Firefox and Opera stopped working yesterda.
    But IE is still opening the game as normal. (just thought of noting this to the community)

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    so is anyone going to agree that there is something wrong here? i mean official persons

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    i have been trying and failing for 3 days now. im at the stage now of, if noone official wants to help why should i bother. ill copy and paste whats wrong..
    I can only get into the game after several refreshes, where the progress bar gets a bit further each time. For a long time, I could not see the quantity of what is in my mines or fields. Everything is slowed and unresponsive. I can't put the goods I found with my explorers into the manor house, so they are waiting in star menu. These problems are all taking place at home on using my home broadband.

World
    Northisle
    In an effort to be as repetitive as possible i'll keep informing you thusly.

Contact Support!

Forum assistance will not resolve this issue for you because the width of our collective knowledge ends at Clear your cache and try again.

If you don't know where to go the link is in my post on the first page of this post.
    We can't solve problems using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. / Albert Einstein
    I refuse to lower my standards, to accommodate those who refuse to raise theirs. / Steve Gemlin

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    there is something wrong on the server side as all of a sudden we all cant connect?
    will somebody please sort this out

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I can get the game to run in internet explorer, but seems to take an eternity when using mozilla. When the game eventually does load up it has allsorts of problems, unable to move generals, building graphics corrupted and a whole lot more.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    same problem. things i've tried which haven't worked:

cleared cache, cleared history, cleared everything else, changed browsers (IE, firefox, chrome), download and reinstalled updated versions of all browsers, downloaded and reinstalled updated flash, contacted support.

support won't be online until another half an hour, see what happens then i guess.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    I also had this problem this morning - but I have managed to get into game, now...

I did disable the built in flash-player in Chrome, it might just be a co-incidence that game now works, but it might be worth trying

Earlier I could not get game to work in Safari,FFox or Chrome (I'm on a Mac - this was suggested as a solution for Flash issues in Windows). It now works in all 3.

If you think the built-in flash in Chrome can be the cause as it may conflict with flash in your operating system, try the following.

In the address line in Chrome type about:/plugins

Click on Details to expand the view

If your Flash shows 2, disable the one that that shows as being part of Google Chrome.

Might be worth a try...
    Last edited by MOD_Blue; 10.04.12 at 11:00.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    am trying to send a ticket but the link is not working as it should. it only redirect at the "Help and support FAQ" even when i go in "technical FAQ" and press contact support it brings me back to the same general FAQ !?! i cant submit the ticket at all...
    there is clearly something BIG wrong not being able to load the game nor contact support.

Reply to Thread