Closed Thread

Thread: mods are abusingg their banning priveligies

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

mods are abusingg their banning priveligies

I got banned from chat for discussing cancer causing issues with the community. I paid 50 popunds to buy gems to play this game and if thats the way mods are going around banning ppl for having a simple discussion then its my last penny i am paying for this game. Oh the mod in question is called wettered. Sort the mods out or u will be losing customers as u have lost me

World
    Northisle
    Although you were trying to discuss something meaningful like cancer you have to remember that topics like religion, ethnicity, cancer can rile people up and start many different arguments in the chat and also remember the chat it generally meant for talking about settlers and similar topics. I do think maybe you should have had a warning first and maybe you did I do not what happened and have not heard both sides of the story, and I can understand why yo may feel a little upset but the guidelines are there for a reason and that is to make sure everyone can have a good gaming experience.

Ps maybe if you talk to the mod in question and explain why you continued to speak on a topic you had been asked not to and maybe you can get unbanned.

I hope things work out for you and don't forget mods are volunteers and do this to help not hinder.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    You was asked then warned multiple times to drop the subject, you failed to do so even after the complaints of other users.

Not a issue for the forums take it up with support please

World
    Newfoundland
    Please contact support for any request concerning moderation.
    BB_Azariel
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Closed Thread