Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: FAQ Easter-event

World
    Newfoundland
    I agree with Nukar. Remove the spoiler, it spoils it for everyone else.
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Rabbit Farm Field looks exactly the same as Wheatfield!! What a shame! BWAAAH!!
    Please, Please, PLEASE - if you dont want to work on the graphic, at least change it's look to the Packed Wheatfield Deed!
    Rabbit Farm Field is the most expensive Wheatfiled, it is a big shock for me, I'm quite sad that it looks like the cheapest garbage!
    Please change its graphic for the stone wall wheatfield!
    Thank you very much!
    Last edited by Botond895; 12.04.12 at 19:54.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Will be there any daily quests for easter eggs? Because I have finished the 10th adventure and probably it won't start again. So only way how to get eggs are trade or explorers.. I would like to get more eggs

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi i bought the first 4 egg hunt quests and completed them whilst my woodcutters were gathering my logs, i was kinda mislead / misunderstood the instructions, it appears that lots of others players were too.

So now once the quests start correctly i wont receive the rewards ?

I'm not a happy bunny......

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by plodvs View Post
    Hi i bought the first 4 egg hunt quests and completed them whilst my woodcutters were gathering my logs, i was kinda mislead / misunderstood the instructions, it appears that lots of others players were too.

So now once the quests start correctly i wont receive the rewards ?

I'm not a happy bunny......
    If you check the event threads, they have said in there that there will be a small patch added next week so that everyone who paid will get their coins back. They will also make it cheaper to do them again, although of course, you won't get any more eggs from them.

Norway - Birthland of giants......and trolls.
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Blue View Post
    For those that do not read German...

The website provided by Nukar gives the chances of explorer finding eggs on treasure hunts as the following:

Short Search (6 hours- or 3 hours with fast explorer, from lvl 8):
    1= 6%, 2= 20%, 4= 10%, none= 64%

Medium Search (12 hours- or 6 hours with fast explorer, from lvl 20):
    1= 14%, 2= 24%, 4= 28%, none= 34%

Long Search (24 hours- or 12 hours with fast explorer, from lvl 32):
    2= 37%, 4= 56%, 7= 7%

The extra long search (48 hours- or 24 hours with fast explorer, from lvl 42):
    7=100%
    So far every one of my explorers have come back with at least 2 eggs. Either I am very lucky or the figures are a bit pessimistic.
    Last edited by Saraptheold; 13.04.12 at 00:34.

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer Nukar's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    @battleoverlord
    No daily quests have not been seen giving eggs.

@ saraptheold
    Lucky man
    Nevermind I give up

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    How long will the event last? Is it until the 17th of April even though we got a late start?

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer Nukar's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    It will last untill 3rd of may.
    all details BB_Azarial posted here:

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Azariel View Post

There will be a scurry of activity after the maintenance on Thursday, April 12, 2012 until the next maintenance on Thursday, May 3, as all the Settlers will be busy hunting for the leftover Easter Eggs during our Spring Event!

Read on and find out how you can join in the Easter Egg Hunt, and what Easter surprises are in store for you.

Lots of colorful Easter Eggs
    You can collect lots of Easter Eggs during the event which you can then exchange with the merchant for various buffs, buildings and decorative items.

When will you receive Easter Eggs?
    • As a reward for completing a series of Easter Egg quests,
    • As a lucky find when the explorer returns from looking for treasure,
    • And from the merchant in exchange for gems.
    You will find the Easter Eggs in your warehouse in the “Basic” goods category. You can of course also conduct some brisk trade with the Easter Eggs, just as you would with any other goods.

Easter Egg Hunting is an Adventure

Apart from using the explorers to help you in the Easter Egg Hunt, you can also look for the eggs yourself in a series of 10 special Easter Egg Hunt adventures. However, you will have to carry out a small Easter task before you can access any of these adventures. The details of how the Easter Egg Hunt works are as follows.

You will receive the first task in your Quest book at the start of the Easter event. You can access your Quest book using the exclamation mark icon next to your avatar.
    You don’t need any particular items to complete an Easter quest; you just need a certain number of different goods. Click the task in the Quest book for details of which items you will require. When you have all the items required to carry out the task, simply click “Complete”.
    A message will arrive in your inbox when you have finished the task, which will contain your Easter Egg Hunt adventure and the reward for the completing the task.
    When you accept the reward, you will find the hunt adventure in the Star menu in the “Misc” category and the Easter Eggs will be sent direct to your warehouse.

To start the hunt adventure, click the adventure map in the Star menu and then select "Start Adventure". The adventure will now appear in the Quest book or to the right of the screen.
    You can now set off to hunt for eggs, but first you must visit the Easter Hunt adventure. Select the adventure in the Quest book and then click “Visit” or click on the adventure to the left of the screen, and then click “Visit” in the menu. You do not need to deploy a General to help you on your adventure; but you will have to rely on your own hunting instincts!

Once you have arrived on the adventure map, you must search for the hidden Easter Eggs and click them when you find them. As you would expect, the eggs are often also very cleverly concealed behind trees or under bushes, and you will need to keep a constant lookout to find all the eggs. You can check the details of the adventure in the Quest book to see how many Easter Eggs remain to be found.
    The adventure automatically ends when you have found all the Easter Eggs.

Once you have finished your hunt adventure, you will receive the reward in your Quest book, which will then be sent directly to your warehouse when you have accepted it. You will then find the next Easter task and all the remaining tasks in the Quest book.

The following screenshots show you step by step how to start an Easter adventure:

"Master General" (1,350 , maximum 1 item)
    This special General gives you an added bonus, as you can assign 250 military units (instead of 200) to him. He can also travel twice as fast to adventure zones and also recovers more quickly from defeats in battle than a normal General.

”Experienced Explorer” (420 , maximum 1 item)
    This explorer can also help you; he only requires half the time to complete his search missions compared to normal explorers.

Raving Rabbid Statue (180 )
    (Decorative item)
    The Easter Bunny himself modeled for this statue which also has a surprise in store when you click it!

Rabbit Luck Charm (120 )
    (Building buff)
    Rabbit luck charms bring good luck, particularly for your hard workers. Your craftsmen can use this buff to produce 3 times the yield without exerting themselves from the same resources for 48 hours. When used with friends, the rabbit luck charm will last a total of 72 hours.

Mineral Rabbit (60 )
    (Coal deposit)
    You will receive an additional 6,000 coal units that your mine workers can extract.

Easter Wheatfield (60 )
    (Resource building - Wheat)
    Easter Bunnies love hiding in wheat fields; this field contains a total of 6,000 wheat units to stop you from finding them too quickly.

Watermill (240 )
    (Resource building - water)
    This inexhaustible and even expandable watermill delivers the clearest water from deep under your island. Your construction workers will be delighted to have fewer jobs building wells!

"Small Easter Nest" (340 )
    (Easter Egg basket)
    Contains 100 Easter Eggs that you can exchange with the merchant.

"Large Easter Nest" (899 )
    (Easter Egg basket)
    Contains 300 Easter Eggs that you can exchange with the merchant.

Happy Easter Egg Hunting!

Your "The Settlers Online" team
    Nevermind I give up

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi I've done egg map 3 and clicked ok and I got the last stage it says. I closed my questmap and now everything is gone, no easter quests nothing in the starmenu and no mail.
    So I asked for help and they say I have to buy map 3 again, play it and everything is fine.
    I read that there is a plug in coming for these bugs. So where do I report for a refund?
    greetings
    nessya

Closed Thread