Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Daily Quest Received today, but no option to start it.. No Map

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I agree the adventures shouldn't be given as daily quests. Takes away the 'daily' aspect of you have to do a 3 day quest after waiting several days for your explorer to find teh right one if you don't have it. And yes you can cancel them, but again, for me that's not the point of a 'daily' quest. It's something that you should be able to do in a day. It would mean more work I know but maybe some adventures which are specially for the daily quests which could be done in a day?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    it is an extra reward u get- if youc ant complete a quest- just cancel it. If you think it is not worth it- just cancel it.

I don;t see why you should be able to complete a daily quest within 1 hour anyway. No need to have all on easy mode

So you fail a quest or two due to the requirements and such. Live with it.

I have more issues with quests requesting things not possible for your level (like do adventure pre 26, do adventure locked to you or make items you cant build the appropriate building for yet)

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    There are definitely some quests harder than others, but I tend to agree that there need to be challenging ones in there, with appropriately good rewards if you succeed. It's perfectly possible to complete almost any adventure in 2 days if you are well stocked on troops. The quest might just give you the incentive to do so.

The alternative is every quest being a simple buy/sell/make x and have equally poor rewards for doing so. Right now the worst ones are those that ask you to sacrifice e.g. 2500 bronze swords for a really bad reward.

World
    Newfoundland
    Just because the quests are given daily doesn't mean you have to complete one every day.
    If you can't complete the quest for whatever reason, just cancel it and move onto tomorrow.

Daily quests are a bonus, not a necessity
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

World
    Northisle
    It will only increase your stock if you buy first! If you sold first and then bought then your stock level stays the same!

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Richy-Perty View Post
    hey i have a quest here that is not completing, the defense quest, it says to obtain 100 steel from trade from other players, i have traded for 100 steel and sold 100 steel and this quest has not auto completed, 0/100 but i have both sold and bought steel and the 0/100 has not moved...
    It will only increase your stock if you buy first! If you sold first and then bought then your stock level stays the same!

Reply to Thread