Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestion of the week

World
    Northisle

Suggestion of the week

It would be great if there could be a thread where people can post their suggestions with a support-button and the suggestion with the most support at the end of the week goes in a sticky thread of supported suggestions with a reply from BB whether or not the suggestion is/will be implemented.

(To make up for lost time and all the great suggestions that have already been posted, the top 3 or 4 suggestions could be added to the list in the first 2 weeks)
    Last edited by pietjepukkie; 14.04.12 at 11:24.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Server
    Newfoundland
    Hi

my name is Slaughtress

I see u have events when u have fotball cups of different kinds like europe championship, world championship , i guess olympic aswell,
    and u have fotballs for us to find and get during that time, thats great i love it but why only fotball wich is big sport in only some countries!!

I would love to c u implement: Pucks for us who are " big " Ishockey nation such as : Sweden ( my country ) , USA, Russia, Canada, Czekoslovakia and Finland

U could also think about implemneting: Skies >>For big skiing countries like : Sweden, Russia, Usa, Canada, Germany, Norway, Finland and France

*The pucks and skies work the same as fotballs during the worldcups and Olympics of skiing and ishockey tournaments, im sure u have many players from them countries i mentioned as big countries in the sports above, who would be happy and enjoy this game even more, this is just a suggestion for u to think of for new ideas, of makin the game more exiting for us all.

YS:

Slaughtress

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by pietjepukkie View Post
    It would be great if there could be a thread where people can post their suggestions with a support-button and the suggestion with the most support at the end of the week goes in a sticky thread of supported suggestions with a reply from BB whether or not the suggestion is/will be implemented.

(To make up for lost time and all the great suggestions that have already been posted, the top 3 or 4 suggestions could be added to the list in the first 2 weeks)
    Hi there,

In concept, this is a very good idea pietjepukkie.

Unfortunately, it's a question of time really

I don't think the "support button" will be possible though.

Yet it wouldn't be impossible to have something along those lines, I like your idea.

You'll be the first one to know if something like this will be put into place.

Regards

BB_Dantesama

I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi again its me slaughtress

i saw the school u implemented has text such as >> produces smart people that will become hardworking settlers for u!!

*Then im pussled if u only adcive 1 extra settler every 2nd h, why not give them who builds schools a real advantage with it
    and use the word "smart" fully like this for instans remake the ads to be problem solving ads will explain below:

§1. Remake ads to have a riddle or question u can answer with multiple answers wich will change every time there shall be 5-8
    different answers but only 1 is correct answer depending on your number of schools u have that many chances to get it right 3 is max.

§2. If u get answer correct u can move on to next camp because u have got correct password to pass that camp unharmed, and same
    thing repeat itself thru out the entire ad but the difficulty of the questions increase, and when u have answered correct at leader u have
    completed the ad, and recieve the loot and exp as before but no looses of troops if u have answered all the riddles and questions correctly,
    how ever if u dont give correct answer following happen.

§3. If wrong answer is given camp is alerted and u must fight your way thru as u have done before, so u must still send troops in case u
    must battle in the ads as before.

*This way the schools actually give u an edge and a bonus all can feel, gives another dimension to the game aswell since 1-3 schools give
    the possibility to be able to give 1-3 answers to questions asked, but because u can its not 100% certain u give correct answers but still u
    can perhaps go thru an ad with out any battles at all, aswell or have to fight them all or try sneaking by them to attack leader with blocking
    technique well options become more perhaps more fun too.

¤This is ofc only an idea of it all u can think of and ofc maybe implement since id like it because, its nothing wrong in using brain to solve
    riddles or questions just using brute force is easy, not much brain activity there sending troops to kill and win if u have right troop combo
    dont demand much brain power thats all.

#If they have no schools at all the ads work as before they must battle there way thru only , question option is not available only for school
    users! > to avoid any confusions in 2 person and 3 person ads all must have schools 1-3 in order to reopen the question option and lowest
    school user dictate the number of answers the group can give to each of them exampel:
    3 persons >> A has 1 school , B has 2 schools, C has 3 schools then group has 1 answer possibility but if A is changed to some with
    2 schools then group has 2 answer possibilitys that way all needs to have same amount in the group to be in harmony with the game.

"The group can ofc discuss among themself, what the correct answer shall be regardless how many answer possibilitys they are allowed,
    to give on each question thats a given, but what happen after if it right they move on to next camp or fight to be able to move on"

As u guessed if some1 in the group has no school while the other 2 in 3 person group has schools, then he makes the question option
    stay closed same apply to 2 person groups.

YS:

Slaughtress
    Last edited by Slaughtress; 20.10.12 at 05:59.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi its me again slaughtress

it would be great if the text color would vary in news for different things as its now all is yellow
    if u get alot of news it all blurs together as yellow mass and u cant sort it out what has happend!!

exampel:

Depleted wells and wheat fields can stay as today : yellow text

sold lot in trade could have : blue text

buffs could have : green text

joining adventures could have : red text

adding deposits to a resourch could have ; black text

geolist actions could have : maroon text

explore actions could have : purple text

new mail could have : pink text

*Dont know if there is other actions, but all has there own color makes it easier to sort em out!!

YS:

Slaughtress

Reply to Thread