Reply to Thread

Thread: Daily quests and adventures

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland

Thumbs down Daily quests and adventures

I got a traitors in daily quest can I do the short version and only gain xp and no loot and still complete the daily quests ? Found out you can cancel it. But that it will not complete the daily quest
    So how on earth I'm i suppose to complete that in 1 day when there is life and work i have to take care off to ??

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    you dont need to complete daily quest in 1 day, the next daily quest will queue up and be available when u finish the previous one (dont know how many eactly but you do have more than 1 day before losing daily quests

also: daily quest is an extra, you can also decide to just cancel it for that day
    Is that unfair? Nope it isn't- just effect of decisions regarding how much time you are willing to spend on the game- less time means less activities and that can result in doing less quests as well

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    did not know that they just queued up. that does not really go with the meaning of "daily" at least that is what i think :S

World
    Newfoundland
    You are lucky to get traitors, I got son of the veld.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I got traitors and much as I love the daily quests again I think the adventures like these are a little much to be given out as part of a daily quest. most of us will need several days to fully prepare for an adventure and not only that but you can only do this if you actually already have the adventure (or buy it from the shop)

At Christmas we had a special adventure (which I missed out on by one day). Might it not be a better idea to prepare some shortet adventures for the daily quests, and ones we dont have to acquire by ourselves to to them?

Reply to Thread