Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: [kaos] adventure guides - Veteran General & Xbows

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Hi Vivelas,

We don't use blocking at all (as stated in our introduction post! ). This makes us different from other guides, we provide 100% reliable and safe setups only.

Maybe I am seeing it wrong, but most of your alternative setups actually are a lot worse than mine on that map. For example, the last base you lose significantly more recruits on both waves. Also in base 8 you lose more recruits than needed for the trap+camp.

You save 1R on base 6, but I opted to do that one with a regular general, so you can speed up the process of attack at the expense of 1R inefficiency.

So maybe its a good idea you take some of our guide setups and put them in your own, saves you around 15R total

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yea i saw that you don't use blocking , sometimes thats nice , but here on pirates blocks are very easy to do ,so I prefer to save over 100R

Nah , not a lot worse , almost every one is the same , and yea on last wave in last camp now I can use more A , because when I did my map , I didn't had 70-80 A and for first wave I did use more R for safety of block as I recall

Ps , You have mistake in camp 7 , looses are 54 not 43 maximal

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Hi,

Thanks, Camp7 was counted to the total R but I forgot to modify the camp losses. Fixed the map!

We opt for 100% blockless maps because for some people it's just impossible to do blocks (connection not good enough for example). Also right now, the server can be really laggy at times meaning that blocks can and will go frequently wrong. Its just not 100% reliable, meaning you could lose a lot of S potentially. But, everyone his specialty

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    THE NORDS (Veteran General & Xbow edition)
    + Very good XP / loss ratio
    + Easy & Fast
    + Good loot

(click for higher resolution version
    Last edited by dnarag1m; 18.05.12 at 08:25.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Seems that Pirates keeps hunting me I'll fix it in a bit thanks ! Should be 80R/170S obviously

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    casel0gic,

Thanks, fixed the cav number!
    I'll shy away from adding the traps though ; the xp gain is small, yet the amount of time spent hunting for them significant. Traps are hard to spot as well, so we usually avoid them. Thanks for your comment though!

World
    Newfoundland
    Re Witch of the Swamp - update - intercept - I like the idea and just tried it but 1st camp that should be intercepted is a leader camp and does not get intercepted. The bandit camp does though next to 2nd leader camp (main attack 1 on your map).

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Hi Dragon,

Yeah, we discovered this too. It looked good on paper, but I forgot the first camp doesnt intercept. Costs 120Xp to skip it, I think we'll just add it again. Thanks for the heads up however!

World
    Newfoundland
    No worries, great maps - they look awesome - keep 'em coming

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    All adventures are updated to one degree or another, mostly correcting errors. Please never use direct links to individual images, but come back to this guide for latest versions!

Reply to Thread