Reply to Thread

Thread: Bad changes since last patch (visibility & black knight)

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle

Thumbs down Bad changes since last patch (visibility & black knight)

Hi,

After the most recent patch two mayor changes were implemented, either purposefully or by accident. Both changes have a pretty strong consequence, and in my view the changes should be undone as soon as possible.

1) Guildmates no longer show online status in "guild" view
    With the new patch suddenly the online indicator (green bulb) of my guildmates has vanished. Everyone I talk to has the same problem. This is very frustrating, since it makes it nearly impossible to tell who is online and offline, destroying guild communication and social interaction. Now I have to resort finding guildmates in my 200+ regular friend list, sorted by Level of players. Something that changes every day.

This must be fixed ASAP, high priority. Very frustrating, very pointless.

2) Access restriction for Adventure "Black Knights"
    Also since last patch, a sneaky introduction of level restriction for Black Knight adventure. It is buyable in the shop for 300 fragments, starting with Level42. Fine, but what on earth is Ubisoft thinking to restrict STARTING black knights to Level42+ and up ?
    First of all, hundreds of players have purchased Black Knight while being much lower level. These players now suddenly cannot play Black Knights, although they have done so for weeks!
    Secondly, people can find Black Knights as result of the Adventuresearch, but cannot play it. This is quite strange, to say the least.

Why both changes were made? I dont know. Afaik they were not listed in the patchnotes either, something that I hope means they are just screwups of some coder, and not intentional changes. I see no rational reason why either change should be implemented.

Please revert both issues to pre-patch as soon as possible, so we can enjoy our guild communication and play the adventures we found ourselves recently.

World
    Northisle
    1) you can add guildies to see them online on the friends tab, would have thesame effect as the guild tab tbh.

2) i disagree with this, the lv restriction for Black knights dark brotherhood and other high lv adventures is actually a good idea, since it is a HIGH VALUE adventure it shouldn't be avaliable vor lower levels.

MOD_Wetterd

World
    Northisle
    1. I don't know since I'm in no guild.
    2. I agree.

I'm responding to thread starter not wetterd.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Wetterd View Post
    1) you can add guildies to see them online on the friends tab, would have thesame effect as the guild tab tbh.

2) i disagree with this, the lv restriction for Black knights dark brotherhood and other high lv adventures is actually a good idea, since it is a HIGH VALUE adventure it shouldn't be avaliable vor lower levels.

MOD_Wetterd
    It worked before the patch. It is really useless to start looking for guildmates in 200+ regular friends - why have the sorting function in the first place then ?
    I talked to a BB yesterday and they confirmed this is a bug that comes back regularly, and dont know exactly how to fix it.

As regarding to the second issue - the Black Knights already had a level-restriction, it just has been changed from L36 I believe to L42. It makes no sense that you can *Find* black knights as Level36, yet you cannot start it anymore. Many people used to be able to play this together, now they cant.

The second issue was also confirmed by BB to be something that was not intended, and hence a bug..just so you know.

Reply to Thread