Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: [Guide] Mimori's Adventure

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    A guide is just a guide. You don't need to follow it blindly, you can still use your own simulator before sending troops. Sometimes I find a better solution and when i don't forget I post it here Some of the better solutions are just created by an different playing style.
    One of the different playing style solution is for instance the first attack at the tower in The Witch of the Swamp. Mimori guide is stating to send 200r. I always choose the option of 15R,132Bowmen.. More expenisve in brew and less expensive in settlers. My solution takes longer to recruit, the guide solution is easier as you are getting way more swords then bows in the same time.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Hi. I finally managed to block camp5 in island of the Pirates here is my solution:

This solution is if can place general closer, sometimes u can smetimes u cant:

Important notice i accedently wrote in wrong attack order in picture above it should be Normal gen G3 to camp5
    then right after attack camp6 with general at G2!
    Last edited by Lazarus163; 31.07.12 at 00:39.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by keko4321 View Post
    you shouldn't make any guide coz truly your an upper noob .
    for everyone want to use this guide double check the general positions
    Thank you... it is always good with some positive comments
    but im not sure why i deserve such kind words from you..

about the general positions.. what is the problem with that.. ?
    you can see the path the general is taking on the map.. so if your general is taking another path, then it could be
    your positioning that was wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by keko4321 View Post
    no i won't make a guide , but when i make one i'll double check it before i upload it .
    there's a mistake in the guide that could cost you 140 xbowman , so how come he have done great job ???
    And thanks for the good description of the problem. if more people would start descriping the problems this good.. It would really make my
    job alot easier.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus163 View Post
    Hi. I finally managed to block camp5 in island of the Pirates here is my solution:

Important notice i accedently wrote in wrong attack order in picture above it should be Normal gen G3 to camp5
    then right after attack camp6 with general at G2!
    Thank you, i have added the block to my guide

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi Mimori , just wanted to say thanks and let you know about something i noticed on The Black Knights Guide it says you need 100S but actually you need 132S if you read the Bitmpa it shows 100S at the bottom but 132S further up.

Without your guides my adventures would have gone a different way thanks for all your efforts and note that is appreciated by me

Sanddollar

Xandathrii
    Thanks for all the great guides Mimori!

Just a question to you and everyone else: I see there is no guides for Sons of the Veld and Secluded Experiments, because noone ever do them. So basicly they are useless? Ive tried selling them, but noone wants them, even when they are given to the first that answears for free, hehe.... So i should just delete them, or save for high end gaming perhaps, any thoughts?

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandathrii View Post
    Just a question to you and everyone else: I see there is no guides for Sons of the Veld
    Shameless plug starts here...

Check this.

...end of shameless plug

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanddollar View Post
    Hi Mimori , just wanted to say thanks and let you know about something i noticed on The Black Knights Guide it says you need 100S but actually you need 132S if you read the Bitmpa it shows 100S at the bottom but 132S further up.

Without your guides my adventures would have gone a different way thanks for all your efforts and note that is appreciated by me

Sanddollar
    Thank you.

I noticed the wrong number yesterday, when i did the adventure, so have fixed it.
    I have also move the G2 position a bit, since i couldn't place the general at the same spot as the last time i did it

Also added another block to the Island of Pirates guide and changed the settings for T1 and camp 8

- Mimori

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandathrii View Post
    Thanks for all the great guides Mimori!

Just a question to you and everyone else: I see there is no guides for Sons of the Veld and Secluded Experiments, because noone ever do them. So basicly they are useless? Ive tried selling them, but noone wants them, even when they are given to the first that answears for free, hehe.... So i should just delete them, or save for high end gaming perhaps, any thoughts?
    The reason why i haven't made the guides yet is that i have been busy making all the other guides first, and then the work with getting them to work with the new pathfinding.
    Also it doesn't seem like that many people are doing the adventures because of the high losses.
    They also have alot of camps, so that is alot of calculations i need to do, and for the adventures to be worth doing, they also need many blocks.
    I will be looking at Sons of the veld and secluded experiments when i have updated my other maps and added Block tactics to more of them.

You can look at the tactic Tage is linking to, it actually looks good, if you like blocking

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    How does this work? Camp's 1,2 and 3 have to be fought? (traitors)
    I don't quit understand the tactical map >.<

Reply to Thread