Hi, I have recently thought of a few ideas to add to Settlers. Here are Two of my best ideas and i would like you peeps to debate about how good / bad it is and you're views on the opinions. Thanks

-The 1st Suggestion is: 'Toast-Making'
Basically all you do is make bread how you normally should. (Wheat+Mill=Flour / Flour+Bakery=Bread)
Then Once you have bread you will then build a 'Toaster'(Can't think of any names : /) basically like a Furnace Building. It will require 2Bread + 4Coal To make 2 slices/pieces Of Toast.
You can then make food/toppings to make a ,lets say (Honey On Toast - This leads to my 2nd Suggestion) - This will Require a 'Provision House' To Make.

-My 2nd Suggestion is: 'Bee-Keeping'
First Off you have 'Beehives' In which you can Build at about lvl 22+. It is a Deposit (Just like A Mine) But you have to build them (Just like a Wheatfield) There will be a building called 'Bee-Keeper'. A 'Bee-Keeper' Acts Like a Farmer Whos Harvesting Wheat. Except He Goes to the 'Bee-Hives' and Gathers Up 'Honey' To be then taken back at his Building(Bee-Keeper) And to be Produced In a Jar, making 'A Jar of Honey'.
A 'Jar of Honey' Can be a Topping/Paste For Toast.(Mentioned Above) and will be made in a Provision House
It will give the buildings '+1 Worker' - Making It '2 workers' for a time of 1hour. If a Friend Buffs you the 'Honey On Toast' It will give '2 Hours' of '2 Workers'. [NOTE] - You Will Need An Extra Settler To have 2 Workers on the go!

Thanks for Reading my Post And i hope you guys will give me some ideas about what else i should or should not put in. if this ever gets big I would like a Developer to see this post and take into consideration. Lol
Cheers -Zeh