Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't buy a general

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Can't buy a general

I appear to be somewhat stuck at level 15. I need to hire a general to progress further in the tutorial, but I only have 15 Gold Coins and I need 20 to get the General. I can't seem to find another way to generate more gold coins ... and I can't complete any of the other quests I have as I am too low level to construct the necessary buildings.

HELP!

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer Nukar's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    send out your geo to find treasures, every so often he will get you coins, this will be timeconsuming.
    What did you do with the coins you got from lvling?
    Nevermind I give up

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    What did you do with coins from previous quest? You were supposed to use them to buy the general...

Effellump
    there appears to be a couple of threads about coin shortage so I'll add to this one!

I've been doing the tutorial, using the guide/s, and should have 100 GCs to buy that damn General yet only have 40
    I've asked Support about it and wait an answer. If anyone here would/could answer too it would be appreciated

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Also, doing the daily quests usually provides you with GC's.

I'm still trying to work out how you spent the coins you got before this happened.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    some of the daily quests take money from you - that is my best guess to where these guys money has gone.

I had a quest that wanted to take 100gc from me and give me back 50 exotic wood and 50 steel bars just 2 days ago...

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Balgra View Post
    some of the daily quests take money from you - that is my best guess to where these guys money has gone.

I had a quest that wanted to take 100gc from me and give me back 50 exotic wood and 50 steel bars just 2 days ago...
    Yes but I'm guessing that the quests are level based, and it won't ask you for anything that you can't provide. If a player has just started playing, it would be crazy to ask him to provide 100gc as he may not be able to provide it in 1 day.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    one of the easter egg quests takes 50 coins away- this has been remarked but as it hasnt been changed it obviously worked as intended

alas, side effect is that people in tutorial phase might lose their needed coin and get semi stuck

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    This is how I've got stuck - one of the easter egg quests took my gold coins - I've got 16 left
    I can't buy the general because it needs 20

Also my daily quest is to trade wheat but I can't because I'm only level 15 and you can't trade till 17
    and the other quest I've not done is to make bread but I can't because I'm only level 15 and the bakery requires level 16

I've been stuck at level 15 for 4 days now - treasure hunter never comes back with coins - this sucks

Reply to Thread