Reply to Thread

Thread: My Master General vanished! HELP!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

My Master General vanished! HELP!

Last night I finally managed to get enough easter eggs to buy the Master General. I got him without problems and moved his camp to the frontline. There were no problems at that time. This morning however, I logged in finding the camp gone! I checked my star menu, and the general vanished from there as well! I only have 2 regular generals, who were still there. After I made a form for support, I found out I had my easter eggs refunded. I just bought the general again, and it works fine again. Only problem is I'm affraid to log out now... He might decide to run for it again. The easter Explorer is still with me without problems btw.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    u prob find it was a cache issue and when you bought it the server didnt fully update hence when u went offline and came back on it was how it was b4 u bought it just log off and back on again to make sure its stuck this time

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I did as you u suggested. Hope it fixes things. It's still weird that I still have my Spring Explorer, which I bought a lot later then the general.

Reply to Thread