Reply to Thread

Thread: Troops Trading

World
    Northisle

Troops Trading

I've been waiting for improvement over Trading System since the first time I can do trading in game, but now it's april and still no progress, I can complain, yes I can, but I doubt it will make any change.

so I have an Idea about this whole transaction over resource, why not adding troops available to sell
    I know there's a lot of people who just want to be rich without doing nothing except trading all their resources and won't bother to level up or doing any adventure at all, I do appreciate that.

However people who loves to do adventure (like me) having so much pain to trades everything I need to make troops everytimes i want to do an adv.
    I need 10-50k bread/day, it really hurts my finger to do same thing over and over at a short time for long long period.

People been complaining the same thing, I had a bread supplier once, now he's quit, and got another supplier but he also quit selling because it's really hurts his finger and start making Buffs instead, he said it's more profitable also less work to do.

Imagine this happens to larger scale? now the adventure lover are in trouble looking for bread (Brew & weaponry also included)

for Gem buyer it wouldn't really matter probably because they can buy license and make it their own.

so instead trading each material for each purpose why not direcly make it and sell it to the market (troops I mean)

this will benefit both player & game publisher directly.
    for player who loves to trade they will looking to buy another Noble deed to maximize their troops production. (more money to bb)
    and player who loves to do adv will skip to tedious job looking for each material needs. (more fun to player)

this also will encourage players to upgrades their building beyond automated lvl3 building.

Everyone's happy.

There's so much benefits for both party's (Publisher & Players) also Player to player (High lvl players for low lvl Players and vice versa)

World
    Newfoundland
    Slave trading will never be allowed
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

Reply to Thread