Reply to Thread

Thread: Lag

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle

Lag

Hi,

Since the introduction of the Easter Event lagg is geting increasing annoying. Buffs not working, during adventures an General that doesn't want to attack so, i have to retry and all that kind of things. Just lost an battle because it seemed that the general didn't launched, recalled the other general and then I got the beep that the attack was going on.. Which looking at the screen showed that the general was walking perfectly.

Also, something which I do find horrible annoying, if I recall an general I would like to see him walking BACK! Noticed severall times that he keeps walking the same route, but in fact he is already returning. Which is ofcourse horrible confusing.

The server is clearly too bussy to properly play so I suggest that before you start ANOTHER event you make sure that the server can handle the increased load, otherwise don't bother!

Mystic
    Last edited by Mystic; 22.04.12 at 21:14.

Reply to Thread