Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: [Dev Diary] April 2012

World
    Newfoundland
    Great

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Is it possible to show some basic economy values? Clicking on a Mayor House? How much we are producing, spending for production and +/- how much in the chain?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    So when will the trade improvements be implemented?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Thumbs up Very nice idea's

Very nice idea's this game is just keep getting better and better

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Funny, the amount of people in global who thought that all those changes would be inplace overnight. Must be some disappointed players online now.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    nice ones look forward to them

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I appreciate all this work very much, great that You are still trying to make TSO better.

But i have to use this opportunity to recall issue one worst bug still upsetting all of us:
    "Your geologist did not find a new xxx ore deposit, because you already have too many deposits of this type."
    Bloody hell! How many times we can send our geologist and how long time we can spend on finding long search ores?
    I just send my geologists third time to search for copper because of that bug. And things are worse with gold or coal.
    Come on and do something with it at last!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    you can only have a certain amount of each and if you send them out b4 say a copper mine is depleated it will come back with that message.. a mine must be depleated b4 you send out a geo to look for it

Quote Originally Posted by Nostradamus View Post
    I appreciate all this work very much, great that You are still trying to make TSO better.

But i have to use this opportunity to recall issue one worst bug still upsetting all of us:
    "Your geologist did not find a new xxx ore deposit, because you already have too many deposits of this type."
    Bloody hell! How many times we can send our geologist and how long time we can spend on finding long search ores?
    I just send my geologists third time to search for copper because of that bug. And things are worse with gold or coal.
    Come on and do something with it at last!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    What I miss on the TODO list are two features, both IMO quite important, one should be relatively easy to implement, the other not

- Buff proggress bar + expiration time. Quite important and I hope you'll incorporate it with the building interface changes.
    - Economy overview. To know income and outcome per commodity. It should be in the game from beginning, but heck, the sooner the better

Thanks,
    Trouba

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Great to see new thing happening,it will be also nice if the graphique was from 2012,beter graphique will also approve the game,keep up the hard work and we will get a very good game at the end.