Reply to Thread

Thread: Bug - building licences and build queue

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

Bug - building licences and build queue

There are a number of issues related to building licences and the building queue.
    Mines when a copper mine is demolished it sometimes does not give back the licence to create new mine. I have had to demolish something to get a licence then at some point a licence will appear and become available. I can't tell you how or when it just appears. This then enables me to rebuild what I had to demolish to get a licence. I have logged out and back in it does not clear it. Sometime the new mine does not appear in the build queue so again its logout and in to force update to queue. Just won a new zone (coal mines) and received 10 licences. I had one building licence spare so added longbow to queue but not enough resources. Added store, hardwood cutter, hardwood forester and a hunter. Moving them higher than the longbow so this left longbow and hunter in queue waiting resources while looking for coal? Coal found so added coal mine to queue and moved to top and built it. Added a second coal mine and it failed to show in build queue logged out and back in still not in queue. this should have left me four licences tried to add another coal mine and no building would highlight for me to select. Assumed it might be insufficient resources, so deleted longbow from queue! Still no highlight to select a mine looked at my licences and they were all gone. I had a spare licence plus 10 =11 I have build five building in the new zone and 1 a hunter waiting resources. Have just been to count buildings and the coal mine is in the queue???? this is now 7. Building licences =0 i have lost 4 licences.

Have just got one licence back
    Last edited by Dragonman92; 25.04.12 at 20:02.

Reply to Thread