Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bug Mines

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

Bug Mines

I have just demolished a copper mine exhausted and an iron mine with 43 iron left this should have given me two building licences back I only got one yet another building licence lost I lost four yesterday?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yep, I just got the exact same thing, 3 mines today and I didn't check yesterday. But also not credited for a trade, nor a quest.

World
    Newfoundland
    Licences are returned when the mine expires, not when you demolish the exhausted mine.
    You haven't lost any licences

No bugs here
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Actually I've had the same problem and until reading several forum threads I just thought you didn't get building licenses back from collapsed/exhausted mines, this has happened to me at least 5, even 6 times and I haven't got any building licenses back, also this has just glitched and it's charged me for a wheat field as well-who do I report this to and ask if it's possible to get my building permit refund?

x o x

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    HI,
    Top of this forum add new topic start heading Bud XXXXXX then what happened. Technical support read all postings looking for bug etc. If you have a tip post it here as well. When you loose a licence try logout and then login again it some times forces the licence back. I have just lost another coalmine licence?

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Ahh, then it is a bug because you are told to demolish before it collapses. Once the mine is no longer in play the licence should be refunded? That would make common sense.
    thanks

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Hi me again,
    Just thought mine worked out and became exhaustion, no licence given back, logged out back in licence back... it is a bug.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    The licenses didn't renew when the mines expired. I've logged in and out, refreshed after cache clear etc and still not renewed.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonmoth View Post
    The licenses didn't renew when the mines expired. I've logged in and out, refreshed after cache clear etc and still not renewed.
    Which mine?
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    i run 3 mines to exhaustion every day and never have this proble. The license is credited as the last resource is mined so you might not notice it going into the total. If you are actively building at the time you won't notice it being added as your total is decreasing at the same time.

I can assure you that there isn't a bug there else we would all be experiencing it. Remember too that marble and stone quarries do not use a license so you won't get one back when they are exhausted

Reply to Thread