View Poll Results: What is your opinion?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like traitors and complete it 100%

24 31.17%
  • I like traitors but only take camp 5 and 6 (for xp)

16 20.78%
  • Traitors needs serious fixing/tweaking

33 42.86%
  • Meh, don't care, i'll just sell mine

3 3.90%
  • Other, see my post

1 1.30%
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Traitors is ridiculous

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

Traitors is ridiculous

There, I said it, this is the first adventure after Bountyhunter and is the adventure the new adventurers are most likely to get when they send out their explorer for adventure.

Yet around 900 recruits in losses are needed in order to get to the loot on the last 3 camps alone. How dishearting do you want adventures to be?

Either do away with with the 2 camps protecting the castle; then it still is a costly affair and challenging on it's own or increase the loot value by like five fold.

Opinions?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    or just play it for the 2600 xp and lose only 60 some recs.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by rikislief View Post
    or just play it for the 2600 xp and lose only 60 some recs.
    Is an option in the poll. But imho when people play an adventure like that way it means it's seriously broken. I cannot have been designed with that intention.

Also note that Traitors is listed as Easy. Jup Easy.
    Last edited by Salamo_Frisbee; 29.04.12 at 22:23.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    500gran, 500hwp, 300ss, 800IS, 100set, 600 wht and 8710xp from the last time I did traitors - works out in about the right proportions of recruits to resources gained + XP to adventures like horseback, and better value then say Island of Pirates . . .

But that is just my view point - I don't always have enough resources to go and do it in a couple of hours, so they clutter my star menu, building up until I feel like a bit more of a challenge.

Traitors is actually listed as 4/10 for difficulty, which seems about right

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by unlucky View Post
    500gran, 500hwp, 300ss, 800IS, 100set, 600 wht and 8710xp from the last time I did traitors - works out in about the right proportions of recruits to resources gained + XP to adventures like horseback, and better value then say Island of Pirates . . .

But that is just my view point - I don't always have enough resources to go and do it in a couple of hours, so they clutter my star menu, building up until I feel like a bit more of a challenge.

Traitors is actually listed as 4/10 for difficulty, which seems about right
    Please vote the first option.

Glad to see someone doesnt mind it.

With regards to difficulty, it has an easy flower on the adventure, so i'd expect it to be 4/10 on a scale within easy which it isnt. I mean Dark Priests is easier to solo then this one and it has better loot too (ok it's a 3/10 easy adventure but it's strange that a 2 player adventure is easier to complete solo then a solo adventure that is advertised as easy).

World
    Northisle
    let see what you think about Sons of veld or secluded when u got them.

World
    Newfoundland
    and what you think about wild mary?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Two of the camps are blockable, you only need to know how. Since I worked out how (thanks to the german website) I have no problems playing this adventure. Sadly you do need an lagg free server when you play the part which involves blocking otherwise it could become an expensive adventure, but even without the veteran generals this adventure is doable.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    not all maps can be the best /shrug doodoo happens and some will have to be worse than others or require other tactics. With 250 general and block, traitors is not bad and therefore a decent tradeoff adventure to do when u need xp but dont want to fork over many 100 s of coin for one of the desirable maps.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    In my little part of Newfoundland the lag is really bad, I did traitors twice last week (w/e 29/04/12) and got wiped once on block 1 and thrice on block 2. In one attempt at bocking camp 9 my attack general actually went in to sir robins castle then came out again and went in to camp 9. I couldn't react quickly enough to retreat him coz I had relaxed when he went into sir robs gaff. That cost me recs, soldiers and the time taken to rebuild. This is not an easy adventure without the blocks.

Reply to Thread