Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Don't buy Gems and use for boxes

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Don't buy Gems and use for boxes

after buying lots of gems and then using to buy 4 mysterious boxes all I got was useless bits of wall, WHAT A LET DOWN not even any think that can be used SO DO NOT BUY AND WAIST YOUR MONEY

Not sure that is within the trade descriptions act will have to check then get my money back

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I don't think crossbows are resources? Think resources are materials needed to make for example crossbows? So that would more likely be titanium ore ect.?
    Maybe you doublecheck it before you buy it?
    Kind regards,
    [uNoN] Caelis
    proud member of united Nations of Northisle

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    "I don't think crossbows are resources? Think resources are materials needed to make for example crossbows? So that would more likely be titanium ore ect.?
    Maybe you doublecheck it before you buy it?"

what are you on about who mentioned crossbows think you need to read before you spk Silly boy

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I don't buy things like that. I use any gems I buy for licences and golden Parrots. Also, I plan to buy several Watermills, and Recycling Centers in the future. Of course, I have bought Battle hardened Generals, and experienced scouts, so that is an option too.

Don't let this put you off buying gems, as they can be used for so much better things.

Norway - Birthland of giants......and trolls.
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadhogg View Post
    after buying lots of gems and then using to buy 4 mysterious boxes all I got was useless bits of wall, WHAT A LET DOWN not even any think that can be used SO DO NOT BUY AND WAIST YOUR MONEY

Not sure that is within the trade descriptions act will have to check then get my money back

So, you bought the mysterious decoration box and didn't get the decoration you wanted (Witch Tower or Dark Castle) and now you want your gems back?

"Mysterious Decoration Box
    Open the box and get a
    random decoration
    building, maybe even a
    Witch Tower or Dark Castle"

The excact words and you got excactly that. A decoration building.

To bad for you. Slighly amusing for everyone else.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    "So, you bought the mysterious decoration box and didn't get the decoration you wanted (Witch Tower or Dark Castle) "
    No I not bothered about the Castle or Tower all I am saying is 4 boxes and the same thing in all 4 IE. no variation and all pretty useless. I Would not have bothered if it had been a different wall or another decoration. I am under no illusions that the tower and castle will be there in every box. so Saraptheold wind your neck in and I dont care how amusing it is, and if this is amusing you You need to get a life

Norway - Birthland of giants......and trolls.
    World
    Newfoundland
    Not amusing that you got only walls. I've had a few useless decorations myself. It's just bad luck, just like others have had good luck and got several castles.

It is however amusing that you get yourself so worked up about it after buying only 4 boxes, when it clearly states that you get a random decoration. It's just bad luck.

Now I'll go get myself a life, as ordered.......Bye!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I said I had bought 4 boxes at that time and all 4 the same, I have in the past bought lots more boxes so again you spk before you think, I think you should now shut up Ha Ha Bye

World
    Northisle
    4 times the same reward can be random..
    you could even get 15 times the same reward and that still wouldn't proof that it wouldn't be random.

Really no use for posting this in my opinion...

You gambled and you lost. What should al those people say that play on the lottery?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    i remember the good old days when the mystery boxes appeared first.

ratios were calculated and you had about 1 in 20 mystery boxes with something useful (no wall, statues, ...)

i have a dark castle and a witch tower but i have heaps of walls and statues as well... its RANDOM but you can get lucky or unlucky but no reason to whine on it ^^

Closed Thread