Reply to Thread

Thread: A few gameplay improvements!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

A few gameplay improvements!

Some of these may already be on here/have been stolen from other players, but they're all good ideas.

Repeat last building hotkey. So i can just hit a hotkey and the last building i placed will be ready again. It'd be far easier than the planned "last building" feature, which requires clicks and mouse movement.

*Stolen idea* Shut down building after buff wears off. Wouldn't it be awesome to have certan buildings automatically shut down after a buff wears off. As those with jobs/lives can't always be on to buff it again straight away.

Make provisions house/barracks able to produce more than they currently can! If i want to make 20,000 fish, i have to make 2,500 at a time. The same applies to building an army, i'm limited to 25 at a time.

Make market traded buffs last 50% longer if cast on yourself...maybe? Buff partners/guildmates aren't always on, and if you're in a rush you have to self buff, losing 3 hours potential from a basket. I'm not sure if this idea could be implimented or not, but i vote for it!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    SOrry I don't want to shut down my buildings when the buff wears off. That's the point of having a game running 24/7. It runs all the time not just when buffed

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Well a fair amount of people do. So let it be a toggle option, then both parties are happy. Problem sorted!

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    I like the ideas AngrySquirrel:-) I suppose an alternative and/or additional option would be the ability to 'queue' buffs. I'd really like that... So if my building already had a buff on it - another could be applied that would take over when the first one is finished.

Or an option for a buff that would last 8 hours if used by yourself, 12 hours for a friend - I'd really like that...

World
    Newfoundland
    12 hour and 24 hour buffs already exist. If you want the premium service of having a life and job aswell, then pay the premium costs.

As for the other ideas, it's just lazy people getting lazier.
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierarzt View Post
    12 hour and 24 hour buffs already exist. If you want the premium service of having a life and job aswell, then pay the premium costs.

As for the other ideas, it's just lazy people getting lazier.

This.

People absolutely have no right to have a normal life besides this game, if they do not free up the cash for it.

And I don't like the others things too, just for the sake of disliking it.

(Ps. Where can I get my grumpy old man Avatar?)

Reply to Thread