Reply to Thread

Thread: Explorer time remaining bug

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Unhappy Explorer time remaining bug

Hi,
    so my problem is that my explorer was exploring, and i gave 30gems (or 20, not sure) to double the remaining time down, from 3hours to 1.5h, and now, about a 30min-1h later, he's on 3h remaining..
    And i lost my gems too... So, what can i do now to get it back/get my explorer back when it was supposed to happen

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I have sort of the same problem. If I let my geologist search for, lets say a marble deposit (takes 30 min). If I close the browser than, and start the settlers up again after 20 minutes, it still says, about 29 minutes are left. It's just very strange...

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have just had a similar problem this afternoon with two geologists, one searching for coal, the other for gold. I logged off for about an hour towards the end of their searched, then then i logged back in i found he que had reset and i now have to wait another 3h 40m.

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi guys,

With this issue please empty your cache and cookies and reload the game. If this does not work please contact Support.

Good luck,
    BB_Azariel
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for the quick reply.
    Clearing these things has had no effect, i suspect because initially logging off and on again, cleared what ever caching problem there was, but it was too late because the timer had already reset. I've now reported this to support.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have also just experienced this problem with 2 geologists and have cleared my cache and logged in and out again. I sent out the searches for marble and iron at 10:20 which shows in my news log and by 11:05 there is still 6 minutes left on my marble search. I will contact support with this issue.

Reply to Thread