Reply to Thread

Thread: Accepted Adventure invite not working properly

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle

Exclamation Accepted Adventure invite not working properly

I was trading lootspots with another player and its not working properly. We were both doing stealing from the rich and traded the spare lootspots with each other. The other player accepted my invite and that worked fine, they have been able to send troops to my adventure and kill some stuff. But for me, I accepted the invite via mail and after that nothing happened no quest in log and no extra adventure on the side of my screen. My name does show up on the other adventure though so its not possible to send the invite again.

I have tried refreshing the game, I have even tried running it on a different pc which had not run settlers online before. I also asked the player I was trading with to try refreshing their browser, but nothing seems to be working.

I have tried sending support a message, but as the adventure is already running there is a time limit now on getting this working

Are there any other suggestions on what can be done?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    I had a similar problem with Dark Priests, in which my friend did not receive the invitation by mail and I saw her invited all along. The invitation did not auto-decline. I finished the adventure alone when it was due in 2 hours. By then I already had a ticket for a day. I presume it went by due to the bank holiday. We do this 5 times a week and did an extra one in the mean time without any problems.

I got a bit agitated and one of the mods suggested for both of us to clear cache "for the adventure to return". Since the advice was not clear we both cleared both flash and browser cache without any change. Maybe that works for you.

I suggest a compensation is in order, and, as the only thing missing is one loot, would be satisfied if either of us receives one DP loot.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    The quest appeared after I had finished my own adventure, I guess it might be because we traded the same adventure? I does put me off trying to trade lootspots in the future though.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yeah. I've got the same problem. Invited a friend; but he didn't respond within the time limit. Now he can't join and i can"t invite someone else. At least 24 hours have passed now (It says in de adventure tab it will take 8 hours to auto-decline). Still got six days though, untill the adventure will finish. Hope someone reads this before then:P

World
    Northisle
    @Kotugo, sometimes the menu on the side of the screen doesn`t pop up but the adventure shows up in the Quest menu (the big exclamation point menu). Not saying this is your case but it has to be put here, maybe will help others.

Just I had same problem, been invited by a friend to play an adventure and haven`t received the mail to join the adventure (I`m sure he sent it, no doubt there). Either that or it already expired and the invitation mail auto-deleted. Adventure mail is nowhere to be found anyways. To him it tells to wait 8 hours to re-invite but I`m afraid to wait as per FLIP post above.
    I mailed support about it.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Had the same thing happen, not in the quest log and clearly accepted and participating. Also, it showed up after the one thats showing is finished. Only thing that popped in my head after was if the adventure "windows" were one on top of the other so it didnt show... Or that you couldnt get the same quest active twice..

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    It would be really nice to get a reply from BB here... It seems that adventure inviting does not work as it should.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    In order to clear this fun bug...

Have the person who's SFTR is visible complete it (I imagine someone was able to tag). After he/she it completes and the other person refreshes, the other SFTR will show up in the quest log. It might not be checked, but it'll be there.

Sometimes the system can't handle the same name adventure, and its an old bug the resurfaces from time to time.

Reply to Thread