Reply to Thread

Thread: why cant i find my friend on add friend

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

why cant i find my friend on add friend

Ive been trying to invite my friend for a few days now the add friend button cant find him he joind yesterday I still cant find him he is on this ive seen him on his pc he has tryd to add me but to no avale plz dose enyone now how to resolve this problem?

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer Nukar's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Most likely because he is on one of the other servers.
    Mouseover the browser tab to see wich you both are in (in your case it will show you are in northisle)
    Nevermind I give up

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I had the same problem... I've registred few months ago and I started to play just a few days ago, so I was on Newfoundland server and all my friends who started to play at the same time was on Sandycove. I read somewhere that when you invite your friend, he can join the same server... In the other case the best way how to solve this is to create new account on Sandycove, where he probably has his account... (I see you joined in May so it won't be so unpleasant)

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Nukar View Post
    Most likely because he is on one of the other servers.
    Mouseover the browser tab to see wich you both are in (in your case it will show you are in northisle)
    so how do i fix it i cant find the server list........................thing i got him on this so we cold work to gether it dident show wich server you whanted to be in when you sine up cold you tell me how we change it cuz i int starting agen

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer Nukar's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    most likely he willbe on sandycove as its the new server. Swapping an existing account to an other server is not supported by BB.
    Cant realy fix it.
    One of you will have to restart. Best send the other a friendinvite and start from that link.
    Nevermind I give up

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Nukar View Post
    most likely he willbe on sandycove as its the new server. Swapping an existing account to an other server is not supported by BB.
    Cant realy fix it.
    One of you will have to restart. Best send the other a friendinvite and start from that link.
    yep he aint gona restart even if he cold get up to the poin he got up to in a day thanks all i find it strang that i cant find him on the members list hmmm why cant i just change the server im in it feel dume that i cant just jump to his server i aint gona restar spent to much time on my place as is oh dose enyone no if i can name my settlement?

Reply to Thread