Thread: BobGuides - Veteran Strategy Maps

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    cool , nice work on the guides bob very helpfull

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Have you updated maps and blocks with new pathing system?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    great work, pirates second block isnt working well and video shows a different position for same block, pls edit

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    The blocks on Outlaws dont work any longer. They have, for somereson I dont understand, change the patch.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    They just messed up some people great work instead of improve some new adventures and fixed some adventures death : loot ratio normally

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Its no fun anylonger. I lose 170 longbows, 310 cavs and some R and S only becures for a chang who have no points!

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    First : thanks for your work !
    IMO your guides are the best for blocks,never failing,lag and idiot proof,they are great !

I really hope you'll find the time to remake them...

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Agree on last post. Your maps are great. Camp setups and blocks are awesome. Not necessary allways use same troops, but using your maps, most of the adves.

Like sayd, hope you´ll find time to remake them.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    hey guys, i have een wanting to use the bob guides on adventures rather than rely on other people coming out with new guides. I have done Witch of the swamp, Dark priests, Old Friends and Island of the pirates.

Bobs guides on island of the pirates, blocks and all, work fine. Witch also works fine; although i dont use the block cos i skip the bandit leaders, and use a 2 waves on the witch tower. Old friends, with the block, work fine also. Dark Priests (short version) works fine, note on the way to the bone church, the pathing system has changed: the general will get intercepted by the forest just before the entrance to the bone church area... it consists of 50 wolves, so i lost 2R extra on the short version of Dark Priests, blocks for me are untested because i only do the short version.

hope this is of use, ill probably post any other adventures i do following his guides to see if they are still valid.

World
    Newfoundland
    Your guides are the best for blocks and I always use them so Thank you.

I've just done Horseback and wanted to let you know what doesn't work because of the pathing system.
    I had to reposition for attack 3 as the swords show him walking way to near the camp on the right = further back and down to left so no major problem.
    You can not get to 6 without being 'distracted' dragged into the camp on the right! (I tried Mimoris block from her new map and it didn't work but I think i was too eager so will retry in 4 hours;( )
    The block/attack 8/9 doesn't work anymore either grrrrr the fights over too quickly -(I will try Mimoris asap)

Hope it helps Bob, please say you are redoing them please

Reply to Thread