Reply to Thread

Thread: dropdown menu global, ignore option on player, ignorelist

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

dropdown menu global, ignore option on player, ignorelist

2 more suggestions:

1- A Dropdown menu showing the globalchannels for quick and easy switch (maybe even use proper named trade channel instead of global-3?)
    2- When u click a player u get 3 options now: whisper, send email, add friiend. Would like to suggest an ignore option there for easy access.
    3- An ignorelist where u can see who u ignored and also in wich u can unignore.

World
    Northisle
    Yes agreed, you should have easy access to ignoring ppl as well as being able to see who is ignored.

And also on the quick switch between chat channels.

World
    Northisle
    Also can we see what LvL a player is, I hang around in Help & some questions will be helpfull to see what LvL they are b4 answering them

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    try using /help to get the list of instructions - i think you will find the /ignoreshow command will give you a list - ask the player what lvl they are - and I never go on that because I still learn from players at a lower level because everyone plays the game in a slightly different way and learns different things

- I write them down much quicker, but there again I was raised in the day of keeping written lists as opposed to keeping everything on computer - i now have 60 pages to look back for details about adventures / calcs etc.!! and to find the people I have in the ignore list!!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    To much work unlucky... Like i said i aim for bit more userfriendly. The higher the barrier, the less chance people would actualy make of use things. The less effort it takes, how higher the chance people actualy make use of things avaiable.
    Last edited by Kilio; 18.05.12 at 20:22.

World
    Newfoundland
    specially due to the not userfriendly interface i dont see how this a pegi7 game, special reference to the various channels and how you change between them.

♥♥♥ Thank You BB_Ravel and Dantesama! ♥♥♥

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    In addition to suggested i would like to suggest we can see more than 1 chat in the same window. i.e. we can select to show global-1, global-3 and global-x in the same window with option to give each channel its own colour so its easy to spot in wich channel anything was said.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    ignore option, im all for it. I dont know why its not there in the first place.
    Can't block wispers, mails or text from people in chat channels.
    I have to read all the crap they write.

IMO the chat tabs are fine as they are now, but thats just me i can hardly keep up with all wispers guildchat and global-3 as it is now.

Reply to Thread