Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: price is falling crasy time to sjange some

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle

price is falling crasy time to sjange some

oki the server i play on locked from new players to enter the server a copple of days ago what did this mean

all prices is gone insaino evry thing is dropping like mad and why is it easy

as only thing you need in huge amounts is gold and recs meaning as sone as you gotten the sword men and so you only lose recs or milichas at best

now we need all the topp end wepons to go out to you know or nothing be worth it to build at all

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    did you use google to write this

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    no i am dyslectic and not a native english

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    When you know you're a dyslectic and you're not very good at English, just use a spellchecker maybe They come in browsers, and a lot of people use them (even near-natives like me who are a tiny bit dyslectic too)

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    well i find that moust of the players do understand me just fine so why go true all the trobble just to please some guys that only read perfect english

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    So instead of replying to what he is saying you all thought it would be better to have a go at his spelling. That's a bit harsh on a game where most players are none native English speakers.

As for what you posted about Morgy I think we have all noticed this at least on Northisle prices of almost everything are in total free fall. Its getting worse as more and more people are dropping there price to try and get gold.

World
    Northisle
    it's not the price which falling down, but demand for resource is.
    People who buy gems, most of it use their gems to get Building license +10 so they produce almost everything by themself, so they are quite independent and doesn't need anything from markets.

well this is from Casual player point of view.

for people who loves to do adv, at some point will reach their maximum limit for population & weapons since they do lot's of adv.
    since demand for weapons is getting low, the adventurer didn't stop doing it because it's also the only way to lvl up.

so, market's flooded with resource while demand for it, is getting lower and lower.

it's all about supply and demands.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    I'm sorry, but that's just strange. You don't even TRY to learn to spell words properly and let other people read the terrible, terrible HORRRIBLE spelling. It is sometimes very difficult to understand what you're saying, not to mention you come over like a 7 year old (this game is PEGI-7..).

I'm non-native english speaker, I'm partially dyslectic. And I use a spell-checker because it helped me learn how to spell some words. Spellcheckers not only help me look like I'm not a retard, they also really increased my knowledge of English despite dyslectic tendencies.

World
    Newfoundland
    I'm closing this thread as it's gone off-subject.
    Morgy321, I hope you got the answers you were looking for.

BB_Azariel
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    has nothing to do with his spelling mine isnt that great either.. its half of what he wrote you cant read hence why i asked if google was used ..then looking at his other post you can see his post is a lot easier to read so .. it was just lazyness on his first post nothing to do with any ailment he may or may not have..

Quote Originally Posted by ziggyvale View Post
    So instead of replying to what he is saying you all thought it would be better to have a go at his spelling. That's a bit harsh on a game where most players are none native English speakers.

As for what you posted about Morgy I think we have all noticed this at least on Northisle prices of almost everything are in total free fall. Its getting worse as more and more people are dropping there price to try and get gold.

Closed Thread