Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: when pvp strart's?

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    This holds with me... I am a pvp nut, looting, destroying and being apart of a hardened stand alone alliance is my kind of entertainment..

Having joined this game about a week ago now, was sooner about to leave the game for how boringly passive it was and the fact that all this game offers that offline games don't is a gamechat, which is PEGI7 rated, but then I clocked pvp was on the way, so I'm sticking around for the time being..

Also when pvp comes I'm hoping it pushes the pegi rating up,,, seriously playing a game along side children so young, is disturbing.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Satrax View Post
    I hope there's some sort of ranking system which unlocks new stuff or gives special buffs I dunno (maybe even a special general on highest rank) Would be cool. Then on the other hand, for non PVP fans, maybe some montly guild adventures (kinda like raiding in MMORPGS), so every one stays happy
    How about those who don't want PVP and aren't in a guild?

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    It would be awesome if there's a PvP system or an arena where you can choose a hero and fight like a gladiator..lol. At least, adding some kind of competition will encourage old and new players to stay longer in this game. IMO the reason why TSO is behind from other Strategy games out there is because it lacks competitiveness.

I think it is time for TSO to implement this changes to rule the strategy browser-based games world.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    PvP.. seen it in this style of game and it's nothing but PK.. Well developed players pounding on weaker ones. Or players on more than 6 hours a day pounding on casual players only on every few days. But then you have the guilds co-ordinating 10 or more players to hit at one time. If kids are also playing this (hence the PG-7) you can throw your PG-7 out the window because a kid getting pounded by a bunch of guildies is going to go crying to mum and dad causing mental anguish which could scar the kid for life. Bad language and using fermented liquids in chat is nothing compared to that.

World
    Northisle
    Not sure about PVP, but something has to be done sooner rather than later. Once you reach level 50 what is there left to accomplish? Start over again? Which I highly doubt anyone would do unless banned (even then probably not).

The thing about PVP, maybe you can copy your troops and gen over too the battlefield (those with vet gen obviously will have a higher chance, but the chance of making more cash seems appealing, at the end of the day it's about the money), or everyone starts at 0 and have to rebuild before the time limit ends. Again it comes down to guilds (I am apart of a large guild but don't want it all one sided). Make sure trading is not allowed in PVP so if people team up they can't transfer resources. Or you can only attack a certain human so many times in an hour or day etc.

There are so many faults that can happen, but you have too start somewhere, the first PVP may not be amazing but after time and people given constructed criticism PVP can be a force to be reckon with, patiences is a virtue
    Except the fact that we are imperfectionists, but striving for perfection is what we do.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    im a passifist so i dont do pvp real or in games

Reply to Thread