Hi Kahless,

It would be disengenuous of me to disagree with what you have said. However, I suspect, like many "obsessive" players [myself included] the game can become what you have described as it becomes a chore to play. There's a need, almost an instincitve one at that, to play the game [and other like it] very hard.

I'm not going to defend BB/Ubisoft as I believe the game needs a huge lift too. I don't particularly feel it's one of the best games I have played. However, I do like to tinker with my map and have a little vision to build it up so I can roll out resources "for England" - lol.

If I could offer the development team some advice it would be to adopt more of the Steve Jobs approach to their work than the Microsoft approach. I mean this constructively of course.

I think if one thing sums up Steve Jobs approach to his product it would be "one button" - less is more. On the flip side Microsoft have an appalling UI [user interface]. Indeed Microsofts latest browser IE9 has stripped out much of the "clutter" and I am a fan of the new browser.

In defence of the development team they will have fixed budgets to work to and they will have an agreed plan for the development of the game. It is after all a business and it needs to pay its way accordingly.

What I would suggest is that if Azariel reads this post he takes on board the perception which I share with you Kahless which is the "feedback" from BB/Ubisoft is poor. Perhaps they could consider this and allocate some resource to deal with it. The reality may be very diefferent from our perception.

I've put a hold on my spend on the game. I was going to buy some starter kits to reduce my in game time. I'm reluctant to do this currently as I have not yet crossed the "trust and believe" line with the business model that is TSO. And I say this constructively as it may be something BB would like to hear. I would hasten to add I am not a wallet warrior with these style of games, but could happily get through £20 per month playing them. Am I TSO's target customer or do they want to deal with the $2-3K per year players, who I know are out there?

So yes Kahless, a great post, well said and I hope taken constructively by the BB team.
Best
Nuttymut :-)