Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild being banned for innuendo

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Guild being banned for innuendo

Woke up this morning to an email saying i have been banned due to the name of the guild i was in.... the title of the guild "Buff my sausage" and the Tag SnM

This happened due to Mods finding this name innapropriete for the game etc,

Sorry but other gulds like" Get off my nuts" or "Meow Meow Empire" or "Rectum Raiders" or "Big Test Ickles" dont seem to have a problem,

of course openly rude guild names etc should not be allowed but making a name up thats slighty clever and not offensive in its context shouldnt give you an instant ban, what happened to a warning, like leave the guild in 2 days or face ban etc?

as such now i have no guild and no one to buff my sausage all day, and cant trade and basicly has ruined my day and the "Mod" who impossed this ban has not replied and from 6.GMT today im basicly stuck,

warning first then ban should always be like this, MODS i know you do this for free but sort it out,

> very miffed settler!!!!

World
    Newfoundland
    The rules are warning enough in most cases
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

Reply to Thread