Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: [world-wide Event] European Football Championship starts next week!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    what's the difference between normal and advanced games? i can see it's harder (it has difficulty 4, and normal 3), but do you also get more XP or balls or somehing else?

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer Nukar's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    the advanced are a litle bit harder. Thus they have slightly mor XP reward. but the amount off balls we get is the same.
    Nevermind I give up

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Just to confirm those at level 25 or under will miss out on the chance to gain enough footballs needed for the friary unless we pay massive amounts of in game resources (or buy for real cash) and massive amounts of experience?

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Why oh why is this just aimed at lvl 26 and over, the xp awards alone are going to make the gaps between higher lvl players and all of us under lvl 26 even bigger, I hope some one wises up and realises they are penalising a huge amount of players by keeping this event lvl 26 and above. very dissapointed

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi. Got a problem here.
    This is what happened;

First I started the first match (the one I recieved) and then I canceled it (don't ask me why) and then I bought the first match (normal version) in the shop and I started it, but before I finished it (the first match, normal version) I bought all "advanced" matches just to have them (had alot of GC so...) - when I finished the first match I didn't get a new match nor footballs.

EDIT:
    In my star menu (after the first game was finished) is only the second match in advanced version (the version that gives you only exp, no footballs or new match).

Best regards!
    Last edited by Nihilst; 08.06.12 at 00:09.

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer Nukar's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    The advanced version still is good for the quest. The adventures go from normal to advanced as soona s you reached level 36
    Nevermind I give up

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    It's a load of balls uses to many armymen can't be bothered would rather watch the footie on the telly !

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_ricky View Post
    It's a load of balls uses to many armymen can't be bothered would rather watch the footie on the telly !
    Compared to the experience rewarded, they actually use less men than most adventures do.
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

World
    Northisle

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Azariel View Post
    Settlers-Football – The EC2012-Event

Important note:
    The EC-2012-event will be available for a limited amount of time! After this time, the special EC daily quests and EC adventures will not be available anymore. All the footballs you have gathered till then may be traded for the special items for one more week after the end of the event. We will inform you about the exact times and dates.

We wish you the best of luck and loads fun with our EC-2012-Event!
    Your “The Settlers Online” Team
    For those who may be considering vacations/holidays -- any definite date on when the event will end? 2 weeks? 4 weeks?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Elles0705 View Post
    For those who may be considering vacations/holidays -- any definite date on when the event will end? 2 weeks? 4 weeks?
    It says on the homepage...

Dear Settlers,
    As of this Wednesday 6th of June, after the maintenance, you will be able to take part in the special European Football Championship event planned for you by the Settlers Online !
    Just like our previous event you will be able to take part on new quests and adventures, save up for special items, buffs and buildings... and support your country in the upcoming football tournament!
    This event will last until July 5th, so you have loads of time to earn, trade or buy the footballs you need to get one of the many exclusive shop items (Friary, Building licences, Football themed buffs, huge flowerbeds with your country colours...).

Reply to Thread