Reply to Thread

Thread: A lot of suggestions

World
    Sandycove

Lightbulb A lot of suggestions

First of all, play Pharaoh, by Sierra. Im not joking or trolling, we need some production/problems/resourcs view of the map.

- We need a tab to list resources, like Pine wood and we would see only the buildings that need Pine wood to work. The same to show all military related buildings.
    - How many Pine wood cutters do i have? I have to count by my self. What about a place where i can see how many of wich buildings i have?
    - On the mayor's house you see only the amount of items, no relation with buildings.
    - I want to shutdown all wood cutters, so my wood foresters have a chance to reforest the map. I can only do that by clicking building by building. Boring.
    - How about moving buldings? That feature would cost blue gems.
    - Tab to show colapsed buildings? Or alert?
    - The resource tab on top should be customizable. Or expandable. Ok, we can click on mayor's house and see all items, so this is just a facilitator suggestion.

I guess this is it, for now.
    Its a good looking game, fair game, since you can get gems buy just playing it, but needs some tweaking.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi folks. I play from a week and i think it's a very nice browser game. The only thing i missed is a "buildings and resources statistic table". Table where I can see the total count of any kind of my builded structues (5 cutters, 2 foresters, 3 stone masion, etc...)and a statistic of resourses incoming. Every kind of resource is with different production time, depending from a lot of things, but I was thinking for something like:
    You have 1 Hard Wood Cutter and 1 Hardwood Sawmill - and the cuter icon is green because i produce enough hardwood to charge the hardwood sawmill.
    And another case - 1 HW cutter and 2 HW Sawmills - then the HW cutter icon is in red - cause it is not able to charge enough materials for the Sawmill...
    And that's the simple explanation - it can be done to see all the chain in red and green colours... form cutters to steel and etc...

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    hear here, must of read me mind

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    The "production output overview" is coming with the economic overview feature (approx. August).
    The ability to move buildings is coming on the 16th of August.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by TermoNuclear View Post
    - I want to shutdown all wood cutters, so my wood foresters have a chance to reforest the map. I can only do that by clicking building by building. Boring.
    Just curious, but why would you stop your cutters ?
    All you are doing is delaying your production. You will still only get the same amount of wood over a given large period.
    I think what you are saying is you want an easy way to manage your little empire. I totally agree with that. I'm fed up having to look all over my island to check where any bottle-necks really are. Any help we get will make this game more enjoyable and not the toil it currently is.
    Looking forward to the economic overview that is coming soon(tm)

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Auto stopping certain buildings that the store houses cant hold anymore of would be an excellent feature. spending less gold coin to upgrade the buildings would be a good one too. A way for higher levels to get more building licenses would be great as well. Don't really like buying $13 in gems just to get 10 more licenses. maybe how we are able to get nobles for 95 which is still pretty steep. or have a feature to use gc for that as well. I am a 38 and am still running out of certain materials all the time. so i have to use my gc to get more those materials so if i was using them to buy more licenses I wouldn't mind that as much as I do to use them to for upgrading buildings just so they can hold more of what isn't auto stopping in the first place. It is like we are being punished by buying gems considering everything uses so much of the gems to buy stuff. that shouldn't be so steep in the first place. I do realize that that is a possible paycheck for the makers of the game just don't think it would be such a bad idea to lower the gem prices in that menu
    VVixen

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    nt
    Last edited by Qualan; 07.09.12 at 20:25.

World
    Newfoundland
    Yeah i like these ideas can i add:

- That the build tab resource should also show the level and production of said resource. This should also indicated buildings that are being buffed and un buffed

- As you said a tab to show all of one type of building, so if i click on Pine Cutters they all are highlighted rather than just one. As before take into accounted buildings that are being buffed and un buffed say un buffed would appear green (normal) and buffed in Blue.

- When you buy an item with gems you should be able to select it before you purchase it, so you can see how much space it will occupy (as you can before building an item) rather than click : Buy : move to Star ; Select.

- production totals for certain hours so adequate forecasting can be made, rather than being in the position when i have maxed out my store or run down a mine.

- this is a bit unethical but, trading settlers ? idk its just annoying having to wait an age to get enough to replenish war casualties.

- Trading of building licences or spare buildings ?

- Longer trading time option, maybe offer a long term trading tab as 10 minutes isn't very long for some trades

- The ability to move more items, like Stores, Garrisons and Wells.
    Last edited by BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA; 06.09.12 at 00:25.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I agree with a lot above .

1. Box with a Building Chart that show number of each buildings, cost like resources that got spent on it and levels (add to economy over view under tabbed section)
    a. Drop down menu (so list of buildings with number of each beside them (Click) drop down list of each building (level beside each) then under (when clicked on individual building)
    a drop down menu that shows materials used to build it and amount of material used (lumber icon 400 stone icon 200 tools icon 30 )

2. Resource map, Select the resource and it will show on a map your resources highlighted.

3. Ability to select which wheat field the farm does or which cutter the forester follows after and the same with miners.

4. Land clearer. Thus so one can build where tree stumps are (cost water fish and tools), revert land back by level Level 3 forester at cost. (Only selected areas)

5. Herbalist Healer ( heals Generals and other people after battle), tinker (tools, wheels), and alchemist (inverter of gun power, learn to copper into gold). school, college (Things that give a bonus to to settlers lowers production time)

6. Random events. good and bad. Fire, animal/ Sasquatch attack, flood, mice, find crystals, find treasure, bandit attack... random events that make the game more real than simple and sequacious. Bad events are nothing major besides the loss of some resources and or people.

7. Shepard - tends sheep on field, then upgraded to fences area then other livestock, food/clothes

8. Cotton farmer and Corn farmer, vegetables and other crops than wheat. . Corn Meal, Rye and other meals..

9. Upgrade Status Bar little box on left side of screen for each building being upgraded.

10. Automatic replant wheat field or rebuild well. (extra cost)

11. Trades in process box. Because many people you trade with fail to reply to your trade tying up what you want to trade and knowing what you have.

12. Convert building over. Pinewoods to Hardwood, Copper smelter to Iron smelter and so forth.

13. Home button that scrolls screen back Mayor's house.

Reply to Thread