Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Accepted adventure invite but adventure doesn't show up

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

Accepted adventure invite but adventure doesn't show up

Today we swapped spots in the nords adventure with other player. We sent both invites to each other and accepted invites. However adventures did not pop up on our screens. When we check each other, we can see that other player is "joined" in our own adventure tab. However after relogging and waiting we are unable to see the 2nd adventure on the right tab.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    The other guy is me. I have the same bug. I sent ticket to support but still no response. We can not start doing adventures from event because of this bug.

World
    Newfoundland
    Have you clicked on the yellow ! beside your avatar to access the adventure?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Yes you mean where the quests are... There is only mine adventure there not his, but when we both go to "show details" we can see each other on ours adventure but neither of us can see other adventure. So let me clear this again, I can only see mine adventure but not his, and I saw the notification and invitation and I accepted and adventure didn't pop up in the zone list or quest list.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    For some reason... After the updates that were done to adventures after Easter it no longer seems possible to have 2 of the same adventure open. This was not advertised anywhere that I have seen, but you are not the first players to have this issue.

I do not know of any solution to the problem either.

My suggestion is to complete the adventure on your own, then work out what you lost loot would have been, and send a ticket to support asking for it to be sent to you.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Yesterday I had two same adventures opened the nords. After I finished it I started again and this bug happened few hours ago. It seems that after last night's maintenance some bug happened. So I am 100% sure that you can have 2 same adventures opened. Did it with nords, stealings from the rich, dark priests etc.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I can also state that i have been able to have 2 same kind of adventures open after eastern event, as long as one of them is started by someone else than myself. If something broke it, then it must have been the latest update that started EC event.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    And here my screenshots:

and another one:

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Two days and still no reply from support I guess we are gonna just finish it and ask for lost loot in another ticket(if they ever reply on this ticket too)...
    Last edited by Observer; 07.06.12 at 11:40.

Reply to Thread