Closed Thread

Thread: Concerns about Euro Soccer Event

World
    Newfoundland

Concerns about Euro Soccer Event

I feel sad and for my trouble MOD_Lotak gave me a 24 hour ban. Great way to start an event. Where will I get help from now? MOD_Lotak told me to come to forum to voice complaints so here I am. I said to MOD_Lotak that Blue Byte shut down any complaints on forum so prepare for this to die in short order.

I feel that it will be impossible to get enough soccer balls to get even 1 friary in the month that this Euro Soccer event lasts. This is unfair to non-money players like me. Does Blue Byte want me to quit this game. Can Mod please voice their opinion on the matter in this forum?

I'm feeling depressed due to personal life circumstances and all the Mod's ever do in terms of interaction with non-money players like me is ban them from chat. Thanks to MOD_Lotak actions I now feel even more sad, plus bullied and victimised.

Come on Blue Byte, give us a fair go. Tell the truth. Do you want non-money players to quit or what? Is this supposed to be a happy game?

Concerned RedHead,
    Nicola

World
    Newfoundland
    Calculation have been made and it is possible for a normal player to get atleast one Friary before the end of the event.

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...4-FAQ-EC-event

As for your complaints about moderation, this is not the place to discuss it.
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    wow, you seem not to have a clue what your talking about.

You were being very negative on Global-1 and 'upsetting' everyone off with your whining. A MOD gave you a correct warning and you still continued, you only got what you brought down upon yourself.

A MOD suggested that you put constructive post on the forums (yes, i just reread what the MOD wrote to make sure) the MOD did not say anything about complaints!

BTW BB do leave constructive comments on the forums, but why should they leave whining posts up if they have zero constructive content.

I feel sry for your RL circumstances but why on earth would you think that we acctually want to hear about them?

oh and whilst we are at it, so you want everything for 'free', so who pays for all the tech stuff and BB's employee's wages!!!

try saying the glass is half full and not half empty all the time
    Last edited by DaveyDent; 06.06.12 at 08:13.

World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for the link.

As to my other concern. Where is the correct place to discuss it?

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi NicolaRedhead,

First of all, we did not want to make it too easy for players to get the footballs they needed or else there would be no challenge. It quite easy to get even big amounts of footballs by trading for them (it takes time and patience but can be done easily).
    Secondly, we do leave constructive comments up as DaveyDent says. There is no point leaving whining comments or rants about how bad support/moderation/the game is as they bring absolutely nothing to the evolution of the game.

If you wish to submit a formal complaint about a moderator, please contact support and explain the situation to them. This is the only way for us to be able to monitor any errors in moderation.

Thank you.
    BB_Azariel

PS: Answer to original question has been answered... Closing this.
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Closed Thread