View Poll Results: Which pic do you prefer?

Voters
192. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cygekiller

7 3.65%
  • Doomageddon12

8 4.17%
  • Enigmaxs

60 31.25%
  • Feronia

4 2.08%
  • King-Fero

19 9.90%
  • Nashius-Maximus

1 0.52%
  • NellaCocci

35 18.23%
  • Satrax

19 9.90%
  • Spartiate

6 3.13%
  • TheGokkenator

33 17.19%
Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [Finalists Vote] Summer is Coming - Fan-art Event

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Feronia View Post
    I found some artworks better too than there are in the list now too...
    Even better than mine, but I'm glad that my work is appreciated, because I really spent a decent amount of time on it.
    It's just a shame I couldn't get a good quality picture and I hoped people could appreciate it's drawn by hand instead of made in photoshop.
    Plus I hoped they could appreciate the little detail... ^^ And I'm glad the BB team did! So even if I don't win, I'm happy.
    Sorry BB BUt you guys choose it random for sure..
    Some of the pictures you get there its absolut bad .. why you dont get all pictures here and make the players choose the best 10 and them make another vote for the last 10 to go to finals? but nooooooo you just get 10 aleatory and put it to finals.

Sory to talk that but its the only thing that you pass to the players. that the vote that you guys do it was like .......................

I VOTE 0 the the TEAM if i can talk to all players i say to them not vot to none of that pics and i whant to know how you take a winner.

that was my opinion. lets see if count for something? i think not but that ok .. i cant take it just look and dont say nothing..

P.S. Sory my errors but english its not my main lang.

World
    Newfoundland
    I think each pic brings something with it even if on first look some don’t seem all that impressive. I can not draw virtually or practically to save my life but I do know what I like and look for in a pic. Some are drawn well and show good skill but the pic over all is just like ‘meh’ to me. I hope the reason why it looks like BB threw some random pics up is because they have tried to give us all some options on what to vote for. I personally would always go for something impressive or funny in what I see, not caring about the actual drawing skill, the whole thing could be done with stick men but so long as it made me laugh it would get my vote. Others of you might prefer to appreciate and reward attention to detail or how summery the over all depiction is. This I hope is why we have the selection we do.

I’m not to sure how a tight fitting bathing suit on a beach babe works or summer camp and the number of girls in them for a game with such a low pegi rating but I guess playing to the games main demographic cant be faulted.

For me, Enigmaxs has the most visually stunning pic, Nashius-Maximus has the most thoughtful pic but TheGokkenator gets my vote for amusing me the most and getting me to smile at there pic. Its entirely possible I’m just jealous I cant draw but I find it a bit of a waste with the hand drawn pics since while I’m sure it took some time to do and there nicely drawn, the end result is ‘just a pic’ and don't do much for me.

Gratz to all who made it into the finals list though.
    Last edited by Dopey; 14.06.12 at 05:46.

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi guys,

Don't forget that today is your last chance to vote for your favorite pic'!
    Votes end at 6 PM today (UK time).

Best,
    BB_Azariel
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by TrinCas View Post
    Sorry BB BUt you guys choose it random for sure..
    Some of the pictures you get there its absolut bad .. why you dont get all pictures here and make the players choose the best 10 and them make another vote for the last 10 to go to finals? but nooooooo you just get 10 aleatory and put it to finals.

Sory to talk that but its the only thing that you pass to the players. that the vote that you guys do it was like .......................

I VOTE 0 the the TEAM if i can talk to all players i say to them not vot to none of that pics and i whant to know how you take a winner.

that was my opinion. lets see if count for something? i think not but that ok .. i cant take it just look and dont say nothing..

P.S. Sory my errors but english its not my main lang.
    What does this have to do with my comment?

World
    Newfoundland
    Dear Settlers,

The "Summer is Coming" fan-art event is now over!

The winners are:
    Enigmaxs in first place!
    NellaCocci in second place!
    TheGokkenator in third place!

Well done also to all the other participants for their work!
    We will be sending out the prizes very soon and I would like Enigmaxs to contact me via PM on the forum for me to send him a TSO Retail Pack

Best,
    BB_Azariel
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Azariel View Post
    Dear Settlers,

The "Summer is Coming" fan-art event is now over!

The winners are:
    Enigmaxs in first place!
    NellaCocci in second place!
    TheGokkenator in third place!

Well done also to all the other participants for their work!
    We will be sending out the prizes very soon and I would like Enigmaxs to contact me via PM on the forum for me to send him a TSO Retail Pack

Best,
    BB_Azariel
    Woohoo! :-)

Congratulations to Enigmaxs for the first place!
    Very close and fun race between 2nd and 3rd place - we changed places several times during the last week. I was a nerve-wrack, when I saw you slipping beside me just a few hours before the vote ended Congratulations to you, NellaCocci - wish I was just as gifted as you with a pencil!

World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks TheGokkenator! =) Congratulations Enigmaxs! It was a very good challenge! And i thank all the settlers of my guild and other friends who have voted me till last minutes! I'm very glad of the second place I obtained Good luck guys! See u next time

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Sorry for the late reply, had a hectic day.

Congrats guys on your 2nd and 3rd place finishes and also a final congrats to all who placed in the top 10, oh and thanks for the votes guys.

I'll send you a PM shortly Azariel, thanks for running this comp I enjoyed making my entry and seeing all of the other entries (whether or not they made the top 10).

Reply to Thread