Reply to Thread

Thread: Missing troops and Support Form problem :S

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

Missing troops and Support Form problem :S

Firstly I seem to have had 40 Cavalry disappear during "Match Two" between viewing my home island, sending a new general and revisiting the match..

and after reading the forums i sent an email via the bug report stating my issue but pressing Send resulted in a messy unstyle-sheeted page with https:// X'ed out in my chrome browser url bar... Now, having never had to use the form report before, I'm not sure if my message was sent or do I try again?

Is there a way to know if the message got sent? Where do i get any reply: in game email, website notification, user email?

----------
    My Message:

Just over an hour ago I sent two generals into "Match Two" battles that resulted in their injury and loss of 78 bowmen.. I just came back to carry on with a new general and found I'm missing 40 Cavalry I didn't loose. Checked the emailed reports and I didn't loose them in battle nor are they back on my island.

Hope you can help and it's not just me missing something,

Nashius.
    --------

World
    Newfoundland
    Here is the email address for support account.support@thesettlersonline.com

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    If the calvary were assigned to a general and that general was "injured", ie lost, then they are dead too. If they weren't assigned to either general then they should appear as assignable in your new general's garrison's listings

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Thats it.. I was damn careful with this being a new mission and planned every attack. I didn't lose the men at any point. The injured generals were sacrificed with only bowmen and the emailed reports bare that out too. I came to the map with 200Cav and between heading home to send a new general and arriving back they dropped to 160. They have simply disappeared :S

I've not cancelled the mission, accidentally left them at home, killed them and they aren't listed as waiting or available in the Generals troops, the star menu or my homelands stores.

I know I used them once on the map to take down: 40Mi 60De using a team of: 17R 183Cav.. which i lost a few Recruits on but zero horsemen... and checked it was the case.

As far as I can see I've done nothing to incur the loss of 40Cav.. Most perplexing.

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer Nukar's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    have you kept and checked the battle reports? might be your general got intercepted by a camp or trap.
    Nevermind I give up

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Checked em and watched every battle happen, zero Cavalry losses :S I'm at a loss I really can't see that it was anything i did.. would happily take the blame if i had, or if the dev's say so... but really I cant see how it happened.

As it is I'm taking the hit and remaking the lost 40... 4hours wait and days of horse production lost but at least I'll get to finish the map today... it is Beta after all so you take the rough with the smooth... if only it could have been +40horsemen... wouldn't have heard a whisper from me then

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer Nukar's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Send a support ticket and wait for the responce (by that time you most likely will have replaced tham yourself)
    in general you will get the resources lost compensate (bread/brew/horses) but not the lost time.
    Nevermind I give up

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    They did indeed compensate me as you said... I have to say its nice they care enough to show more than a little good will, esp considering this is Beta still..

Thank you everyone for your help in this matter

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Hi Nashius, I have had a similar problem - had unassigned troops at the end of an adventure and they didn't return from the adventure! I have 250 Cavalry and 150 Longbows gone AWOL how long did it take Support to get back to you? I submitted a form Sunday evening when it happened.

Glad to hear you got the resources refunded, just takes ages to build them again :/

Reply to Thread