Reply to Thread

Thread: EC event timeout?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

EC event timeout?

I was just wondering if there is any way to restart the EC event if it has timed out before completion?

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi Snuggle0,

You can buy back your EC adventures in the shop for 100 gold coins. Look in the "reserve bench" category.

Best,
    BB_Azariel
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    if you complete the adventures as they unfurl in your quest box can you then purchase them to play again i understand you do not get the footballs as a prize but do you still get the same full exp and if so what limit is there to how many times you can play each game

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    If you time out, you must buy them at the store for 100 gold coins. If you didn't complete the adventure in time, and have to buy it again, you WILL get the footballs from the adventures.
    I timed out on the first adventure and had to buy it again, and I got the footballs (and xp) from the first one, plus the xp from the killed camps from the first try.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Watch out though. You then have to buy every match. Best option might be to use gems to buy the match - that way you get the next one as part of the payment. I made the mistake of buying match 2 after accidentally cancelling match 1. Then got into the loop of buying each game instead of inheriting them as part of the prize for completing a game

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethany77 View Post
    Best option might be to use gems to buy the match - that way you get the next one as part of the payment.
    Really? I can't see any option to buy EC adventures using gems. The only EC adventures that I can see in the trader are under Reserve Bench, and can only be purchased with 100 gold coins.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethany77 View Post
    Watch out though. You then have to buy every match. Best option might be to use gems to buy the match - that way you get the next one as part of the payment. I made the mistake of buying match 2 after accidentally cancelling match 1. Then got into the loop of buying each game instead of inheriting them as part of the prize for completing a game
    So this is the reason, why I done match four, but in the quest, it say that I haven´t finished it yet. Boring!

Reply to Thread