Reply to Thread

Thread: Resource bar at top...

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Resource bar at top...

Would be nice if we were able to customize what resources that we can see at the top resource bar, because honestly, pw planks and stones I dont need to follow that closely after lvl 20...

World
    Sandycove
    It might also be useful to be able to focus on where to mine; for example, stones occupy a large portion of the map and, for best effictiveness, you need to mine from more than one quarry at a time. This means you should have one stonemason at once.

Unlike earlier Settlers games, however, none of the mineral workyards seem to mine from a particular location and go to any of them at any time. For this reason, I think there should be an option for masons and miners to select a single source, and then harvest from that only until depletion.
    Last edited by Tiletron; 18.06.12 at 08:38.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiletron View Post
    It might also be useful to be able to focus on where to mine; for example, stones occupy a large portion of the map and, for best effictiveness, you need to mine from more than one quarry at a time. This means you should have one stonemason at once.

Unlike earlier Settlers games, however, none of the mineral workyards seem to mine from a particular location and go to any of them at any time. For this reason, I think there should be an option for masons and miners to select a single source, and then harvest from that only until depletion.
    The workers will go to the nearest available source.
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

World
    Sandycove
    I love this idea, even if we could drag the icons in the mayors house across to the top bar

Reply to Thread