Closed Thread

Thread: Moderator of Game Chat

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Moderator of Game Chat

I got Banned from Chat only because i write a name!!!!!
    yesterday i had problem only cause i asked:" What the hell are roads for?"
    I'm Bored of this abuse of Moderator to ban people just because they can do, GM do Something please.

Very Sick

World
    Sandycove

You probably deserved it

I'm sorry but you'll get no sympathy from me. This is a game that has been rated PEGI7 - that means that children from the age of SEVEN are entitled to play it.

The Mods get a rough ride on SandyCove (& probably the other servers too), with people consistently and intentionally bending or breaking the rules. My understanding is that these guys are all volunteers - they don't get paid to do what they do. Whilst I was not present when you received your ban, I have seen the Mods at work both on Sandycove & on Newfoundland. They invariably issue a number of warnings before issuing a ban, so you must have either ignored them or baited them.

In my opinion, these volunteers all do a grand job, under very difficult circumstances. And if you do not possess the simple intelligence to self-moderate what you type in the chat channels or follow the rules that you agreed to comply with when you acccepted the terms to play, then you deserve everything you get.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well said Prospro

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    if i could got Screen of chat when i was banned i will be show them in this post, but i got no warning and for say "Maruska" on General chat -1, I did not think to any kind of ban as, for my opinion, i didnt break a chat rule. Anyway I'm just telling to get more experienced people with languages maybe that will be a solution, not going for 10years old child that ban without saying a word. If I could get the name of MOD who banned me i will post that too but as i told first, no warning and no kind of system msg that tells : you are banned from MOD.....

In the first post i was not speaking about all MOD on all Servers, i just wrote generally because i do not know the name of MOD online at Sandycove now.

Anyway i still banned from chat for saying Maruska! ...............................

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Maruska?

World
    Newfoundland
    Closing this.
    Please read the rules and contact Support for complaints about moderation.

BB_Azariel
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Closed Thread