Reply to Thread

Thread: Promoting a General

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Promoting a General

Many apologies if this topic has been discussed somewhere else - I couldn't find anything. Might it be possible to promote a General to Battle Hardened / Veteran once he has fought a certain number of battles? I was just thinking (as I crunched my way through the football matches) that it might be a worthwhile suggestion!

Don't know what you all think?

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    As this is a free to play game and those can be bought with gems there's no reason for BlueByte to provide this feature as it would remove an income for them in this case. The thing that I would like to see changed in this matter is to reduce the cost of the veteran general down to around 1500 gems, just above the battle hardened version, which currently sits at 1250. They'll get a lot more sales this way as it can then be bought with one starter pack.

World
    Sandycove
    I agree that there should be a promotion ability, but it should be hard- I have my own idea of researching better generals with a research building, yet making your general have to battle his way to a promotion is much better.
    Perhaps even a mix of the two would be enough to allow vets be obtainable for free without upsetting those who have bought their generals?

Reply to Thread