Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: [Dev Diary] June 2012

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Sounds great, the PVP and lvl50+ anyway, makes me freeze my account for half a year instead of just stop playing permanently. Anyone know if my account gets deleted if I don't log in for a set period of time?

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    as a oldy, who first played settlers 1,2 & 3.I find it hard to see red numbers on a brown background,as in upgrades.
    Any chance of making them more visible please?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Edit BB_Azariel: please use the appropriate thread for this. Make sure you use the Search option on the top right hand corner of the forum.
    Last edited by BB_Azariel; 22.06.12 at 08:46.

World
    Newfoundland
    FYI:

Small change in the text: "Guild quest system: first the weekly Guild quests (approx. Aug), more daily guild quest features will follow afterwards"
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Any news on how much moving building will cost ?
    I'm having second thoughts if i should upgrade some buildings i plan to move.
    It would suck to find out in August that there's a huge difference in costs between lvl 3 and 4 and it would've been better not to upgrade.
    There is this but i doubt it's true : http://www.siedlertools.de/wiki/Benutzer:Camou

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    was asking myself the exact same question

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    There is one thing I don't understand even afther I reread the announcement many times. How is that there is a football EC Event and any info about if there will be any Olimpic Event and I would find it to odd that there is a football EC Event and there won't be any Olympic Event.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    •Features for Level 50+ (approx. Fall)

Seems to me that those that bring in a lot of money to the game, will have notting to do for a few months.
    I guess the gempit is an attempt to making them commit to the game. (pay now , and get your gems in 6 months)

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Can we please clarify whether the endless copper mine is truly endless. What do you mean it amortizes in 600 days? You're not paying off a loan or a mortgage because you pay 20k gems up front and no ongoing repayment costs so this is a bad use of english. Do you mean that the mine runs out after producing 250,000 ore and is not in fact endless at all like it was on the test server? If so you're paying 2 gems in advance for every 25 copper you eventually produce (plus the loss of resources spent upgrading.)

If this is true it should be renamed. Calling it endless and then putting a meaningless english phrase that many people wont understand in the small print is just wrong.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    20.000 Gems for Endless Copper Mine????????

I think you are as insane as Breivik is.