Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: unit training time

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Thanks, I have no problems with calculating, but the experiment... on level 35 no chance to try e.g. cannoner, and also I'm not sure want to recruit a militia just for mesauring. Furthermore "mesauring" is not a reliable method: I'm always uncartain about process starting point---and what if the base duration and actual barrack level are coprime? ;-) So would be nice, if could have the exact timing anywhere.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I'm busy with an epic adventure (dark brotherhood). Need lots of military, for example 2000 cavalry.
    It takes 1,5 hour to produce 25 cavalry, so it takes really to long to produce. My barracks are fully upgraded, but I remember
    that in the past when it was ' n t upgraded it took just as long. Wonder if thats a bug, for a while ago I really saw a reduction in
    time to produce, but at the moment the upgrade does not seem to do much really. (25 soldiers take one hour, 25 recruits taken 15 minutes and 25 militia take 40 minutes)

Reply to Thread