Reply to Thread

Thread: Gem - Pit

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland

Gem - Pit

BB Azariel!

My suggestion to Gem-Pit:

Most of us can not afford buy 20K gems for gem pit. It's most of us incredible price.

Should make four Gem-Pit category:

1. for 2K gems. Gem-Pit produce 2400 gems (20 % bonus).

2. for 5K gems. Gem-Pit produce 6750 gems (35 % bonus).

3. for 10K gems. Gem-Pit produce 15K gems (50% bonus).

4. The original for 20K gems. Gem-Pit produce 40K gems (100% bonus).

U can set up which gem-pit how many time can be purchased.

I can speak in my name, I sure buy gem-pit for 2K or 5K but never for 20K. so if this possible then please.

World
    Sandycove
    A pretty good idea considering a lot more people would feel obligated to wait the 6 months for it to mature.
    Though BB would have to way this up against how many people would then not choose the 20K which would definitely lock them in for 6 months.

But I personally think it should be in the game and fast

World
    Newfoundland
    It’s an investment building, pure and simple. Give BB the money now, let them generate the interest on it while for the next 6 months you sit there as it slowly gives you back what you should have instantly gotten. Then for the next 6 months they will reward you for sticking with the game with the same amount of gems for free.

I was dead against this building and for the moment I still am. But I realised that in all probability if BB develop the game with decent pvp I can enjoy then I probably will play this game for at least another year, so would be worth it. I now think they just released this building way to early when the game has nothing to offer long term so is not worth the expense to commit to an investment building like the Gem Pit until I know what the game is really going to be like.

I like the idea of creating mini versions of the Gem Pit that give a reward sooner but for less. But I think it would either be pointless to have the building or pointless for BB to then have 20-50% sales since it would basically amount to the same thing. I wouldn’t buy a Gem pit for 2000gems in order to get 20% free in 2 months time. I would just wait for the next happy hour and get them instantly for free instead. This I think is the reason why they have made the Gem Pit such a long term investment and such a large number of gems and not gone down this road.
    A little less compensation, a little more action please
    All this compensation ain't satisfactioning me
    A little more content and a little less bugged
    A little less inconvenient and a little more hugged
    Re-do PvP so its actually PvP and bluebyte satisfy me.
    Satisfy me bluebyte.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Was doing the maths on the gem mine earlier. It would cost £67.12 to purchase 8 starter packs which would give you the 20k needed gems (as well as 8 silos, 8 watermills, 8 generals and 2000gc). If in 6 months time you took the 20k returned gems and reinvested them in a 2nd gem mine and as long as you continued to to purchase a gem mine every 6 months you would essentially have 20k every 6 months to spend on what you like or 3333 gems a month, with no further investment. If you were sure you'd play for a year or more this would probably be a worthwhile investment.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Those game makers surley know how to empty ones pocket...normaly one would buy a game in a store for around 20-30 euro's and then you can play the game whenever you want with sometimes a speed button to make things go faster...with most (single) player games witch register online you can buy more and more addons, instead of buying a extention to a game.. but seeing the price of everyting i thouged technolgy would make thing cheaper cause it can be produced faster.
    for me i never pay for a online gamen (anymore) just way to exspensive and the service you sometimes get back for it isnt that good either (see diablo 3) and also the game developers can delete your account whenever they want. its like giving money to the bank and seeing them deleting your account...so just make stuff cheaper and give them a normal price..so what you make less money,,et least you make more people happy and isnt that what is al about ??

Quote Originally Posted by Stoof View Post
    Was doing the maths on the gem mine earlier. It would cost £67.12 to purchase 8 starter packs which would give you the 20k needed gems (as well as 8 silos, 8 watermills, 8 generals and 2000gc). If in 6 months time you took the 20k returned gems and reinvested them in a 2nd gem mine and as long as you continued to to purchase a gem mine every 6 months you would essentially have 20k every 6 months to spend on what you like or 3333 gems a month, with no further investment. If you were sure you'd play for a year or more this would probably be a worthwhile investment.

Reply to Thread